Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucktears writes the most obviously fake incel story ever.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

Lol who the fuck would believe this trash? Oh wait cucktears would.
If someone where to say "blackpill" infront of me I would assume he was an incel too and I would sneakily try to figure out if he was.
But this dumb ads expects us to believe the incel left his job because of something so inconspicuous

clearly karmawhoring jfc these retards break boundaries

Holy shit someone in the comments wrote an even faker story:
Screenshot 20180830 200630

What human being would act like that in real life.
Kek at thinking a 5'8 incel would intentionally try and get into an altercation with a 6'5 tyrone.

Oh yeah, he would have attacked you if he'd had weapon with him JFL

Keep on being incels, cucktears, 90 percent of male users on IT are the same as we are. Incels.

really shitty fanfic

Last edited:
Pick me pick me, I wanna get some free updoots to making up shitty "Incel Encounters!"

View attachment 38225
Kek at thinking a 5'8 incel would intentionally try and get into an altercation with a 6'5 tyrone.
just make up stories that fit your narrative br0

I have met 1 true incel in the stereotype of what's posted here. He was a neighbor of my sister. He would call my husband and myself Chad and Stacy. I had asked my husband to carry some things from our suv one trip while l got my niece and nephews safely back inside the house and away from the road. He called my husband a cuck for carrying the bags of gifts and attempted to punch me. They are indeed triggered little babies who can't handle the idea of wanting to do things for your spouse without a sexual reward.

Totally true story guys.

Not real incels unless they can give their Incel Federal Registry Serial.

What the actual fuck

Low effort larp

The overly paranoid cucktear/roastie probably heard "chad" by mistake. They're fucking crazy over there, it wouldn't surprise me if they hear shit that wasn't said. I mean the cucktear/roastie even stated it was eavesdropping on the two behind it.
View attachment 38225
That comment is so fake it gave me cancer.

I'd rather they be LARPing over there than over here tbh

Then everyone applauded.

what a retarded, dumb loser piece of shit bitch.

Using incel terminologies irl fucking lol.

Only time I heard someone irl say incel out loud is a stacy and her bitch friends

Motherfuck, these people have to be around 30 years old and they're even beginning to extend their pathetic adventures in internet voyeurism into the realm of childish fantasy and wish fulfillment. Reminds me of a kid I knew in second grade who told me that he had a pet eagle after we watched a video about them in class.

:feelskek: @ the cunt who wrote He would call my husband and myself Chad and Stacy.

Anyone impressed? It wants you to know that it thinks of itself as good-looking.

Lol who the fuck would believe this trash? Oh wait cucktears would.
If someone where to say "blackpill" infront of me I would assume he was an incel too and I would sneakily try to figure out if he was.
But this dumb ads expects us to believe the incel left his job because of something so inconspicuous

lol larp of a lifetime.
I'd rather they be LARPing over there than over here tbh
Not real incels unless they can give their Incel Federal Registry Serial.

These retards can’t even come up with a feasible larp story. How low do their IQs go?