Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based CuckTears won't touch this

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
I imagine myself in Cuckland, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop c*Ck soys from bluepilling. We release toxic personalities at c*Ck soys but they keep coming. I throw Soylents at c*Ck soys to distract them but I run out of bottles so I pull out my blackpills and begin blackpilling the cu*Ks, since cu*Ks are way more mentally inferior to me, I blackpill them by dozens. Then I get sprayed with shower hose, but I didn't fall, I kept blackpilling. Then sprayed again and again. cu*Ks were spraying me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see St. BlackOps2Cel (PBUH) smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in Incelistan, my homeland. My INCEL brethren gave me a warm welcome to Incelhalla. I finally made it, I finally made it into Incelhalla..

Last edited:
Now this is epic.

Why did you not do anything to foids of Cuckland?

Why would you attack them with Soylent? In an actual war, it would be them attacking us with Soylent trying to turn us into cucks.

Me shooting Blackpills at them
full

Why would you attack them with Soylent? In an actual war, it would be them attacking us with Soylent trying to turn us into cucks.
it was meant to be distraction but you are right it sounds retarded so i changed it

it was meant to be distraction but you are right it sounds retarded so i changed it
Haha based

or throw actual dairy milk at them, maybe they’ll drink it and will become un-cucked

Sounds like a fever dream, tbh