Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cucktears user talks about how his non monogamous gf supposedly had sex with virgins.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
[attachment=1182]
Not only is he being cucked by his girlfriend, but this guy lies about her taking virgins virginity.
These kinds of woman don't exist, and if they do then how come I've never had one I'm in my highschool or college.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180112-151100.png
    Screenshot_20180112-151100.png
    66.7 KB · Views: 151
This guy is a virgin. Everyone besides the roasties there are. There is a reason they sped so many hours a day talking asbout Incels.

I saw this before, obvious bullshit story.

Just reading this drivel makes me wanna punch this guy in the head. Acting so smug and shit, as if we were a bunch of confused dipshits who just can't understand how enlightened and mature for being commited to a slut he is.

Crustaciouse said:
Not only is he being cucked by his girlfriend, but this guy lies about her taking virgins virginity.
These kinds of woman don't exist, and if they do then how come I've never had one I'm in my highschool or college.

She is a complete whore who is probably 1-2/10since she's spends her time on reddit,couldn't get chad dick settled for a couple of virgins.

She is cucking the everloving fuck out of him. "Non monogamous" lol. No man ever calls himself non monogamous. Any woman who calls herself non monogamous is a slut.

These people honestly need to kill themselves.

Seems like complete bullshit to me.

Also im 21 virgin and every girl has looked at me with disgust so im pretty sure hes talking out his ass when he says some girls go for the virgin/inexperienced type LOL

Jfl if a girl has a fetish for subhumans. I would rather jump of a cliff than fucking myself I was a woman.