Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucktears user show sister's Tinder's account

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

Lmao at this cuckoldry imagine having sister and letting her use tinder and moreover he is sharing this. What the fuck is this cuckoldry ?

idk man y would someone even want to do this

JFL at using tinder if you aren’t at least a solid 7

It'll only get worse here in the west man...
Keep your country safe from this shit
Sometimes I like to live in a fantasy bubble in which it's not too late for the West to take a turn for the better.

I like females will match with sub-chads just to see their reaction. Then they screenshot how they react after they ghost them. Predictable primitives

How can he control his sister? He is doomed to be cucked to death.

based guy told that cunt well, he needs an account here, can tell he's filled with hatred and anger like me and is tired of the bullshit of foids ignoring and treating all non-chad guys like trash

Can you delete messages on Tinder? I feel like she deleted something

imagine having sister and letting her use tinder and moreover he is sharing this. What the fuck is this cuckoldry ?
How the fuck would you stop your sister from using tinder she'd just think you're even more of a fucking autist.

I do however agree with you on why the fuck he would be sharing this shit.

lol, thats not an incel at all

ya bro that image isn’t fake at all

How the fuck would you stop your sister from using tinder she'd just think you're even more of a fucking autist.

I do however agree with you on why the fuck he would be sharing this shit.
Just take her phone hit her

to cucktears any guy talking shit to girls is an incel. that guy looks like a normie from the pic

Guess that's why we call them CUCKtears, bc they're cucks.

Many lonely men just reach their breaking point and snap.

IT are full of actual cucks,it's not even a meme.This is just sad

JFL when all goes wrong, blame it on the incels

Honestly there's a 50/50 chance that either this guy is an incel for real or he's just a normie/chadlite who got mad.

based guy told that cunt well, he needs an account here, can tell he's filled with hatred and anger like me and is tired of the bullshit of foids ignoring and treating all non-chad guys like trash

I would give my soul for a tinder response like like that in female version. Whores dont care how lucky they are