Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cucktears user posts massive cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7wrzvl/i_finally_found_one/du2zqek/

From the guy:

"A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.”

That's what the fuck he said lmao the cope is so unreal. Cope of the fucking century

Holy shit cucktears always tries to find an excuse to ugliness

Lol this is religious snakeoil fake preacher tier.

Major fucking cope

TBF he just quoted some cuck. But the quote is one of the most hilarious ones I have ever seen. Just LOL.

I don't even believe they truly think what they say. This cuck probadly tought if he writes good stories, posts he can gain access to some JBs private pictures.

testacccount99 said:

its easier to spout that shit than admit that people are discriminated against because of looks.

Virginp0wers said:
testacccount99 said:
its easier to spout that shit than admit that people are discriminated against because of looks.

Yeah, they don't want to appear shallow or mean.

Some people are beyond idiotic. Wtf

This is the cope of the century

Tellem--T said:
I wish I was this delusional
maybe my life wouldn't be so shit if I could delude myself onto another planet like that guy

Sounds like something a femoid working for Samaritans would say on a suicide board.

Tellem--T said:
I wish I was this delusional

Yeah, at least it would give you a sense of hope (albeit a false one)

FeminismsCancer said:
Sounds like something a femoid working for Samaritans would say on a suicide board.

they probs have a tv giving out these cuck/bluepill delusions and plug their brains to it so they actually believe it and spew it out on the internet as a result, fucking pathetic!

Jfl this is the dumbest shit it could be a false flag but with cucktears, you never know which is which.

Never mind, they took it from some old novelist, we still look like shit because our thoughts are ugly according to cucktears, they fail yet again to disprove the notion that face matters.