Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cucktears user finally lets the truth out

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7wrzvl/i_finally_found_one/du315uy/

"What if girls are trying to get with Chads so that there’s a good chance all their kids will be handsome or pretty thus getting rid of the problems with looks that incels constantly claim.

Really the girls are just doing the incels a favor by letting them go extinct."

There we go, the brutal truth.

EDIT: The fact that he got upvoted means that there are many Inceltears users who actually are not delusional, and they just don't want to admit it in fear of being called shallow.

I agree tbh. I actually encourage girls to only go for Chads.

Jockcel said:
I agree tbh. I actually encourage girls to only go for Chads.

Yeah but they didn't need to spew all the crap about personality, just admit the brutal truth

such an ignorant argument. genetic recombination is a thing. dad is 6’3, mom is 5’5 or somethign and i’m 5’2. there’s no guarantee that two ugly parents will birth an ugly baby, as it is with two good looking parents birthing a good looking baby. it’s all luck

He said what we're basically saying but got upvoted. damn

knajjd said:
such an ignorant argument. genetic recombination is a thing. dad is 6’3, mom is 5’5 or somethign and i’m 5’2.
You haven't fully grown yet

TheVman said:

The fact that he got upvoted means that there are many inceltears users who know the truth who just don't want to post it in fear of being called shallow

rafaelvicuna3 said:
Yeah but they didn't need to spew all the crap about personality, just admit the brutal truth

They really cant resist virtue signalling even at the cost of being disingenuous.

rafaelvicuna3 said:
TheVman said:
The fact that he got upvoted means that there are many inceltears users who know the truth who just don't want to post it in fear of being called shallow

Genecel said:
That would mean the destruction of society since most men won't be motivated to work.

Even better.

Genecel said:
That would mean the destruction of society since most men won't be motivated to work.

not to mention decimating the population

Genecel said:
Jockcel said:
Even better.
Ayyy LMAO, we can still take advantage of women from 3rd wold countries.

That might be a problem because white men hold the most status, so third world country women would desire them even more

Incels are not some sub species lol they will never go away by killing them off

Let's say that in a world only GL people can reproduce and let's say that they always produce GL kids and never a deformed incel. This won't fix the problem of inceldom but make the bar higher and there would be chadlite incels who can't even get the scraps no more

Eugenics + high female to male ratio.

knajjd said:
such an ignorant argument. genetic recombination is a thing. dad is 6’3, mom is 5’5 or somethign and i’m 5’2. there’s no guarantee that two ugly parents will birth an ugly baby, as it is with two good looking parents birthing a good looking baby. it’s all luck

knajjd said:

This but also even if hypothetically that wasn't how it could go they're still suggestion any women basically reproduce with Chads, which would breed subhuman genes from the woman's side in anyway.