Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL CuckTears Unironically Acknowledges The BlackPill.

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
Lol The Room Temp IQ Of These ppl ...imagine Unironically admitting that u have to have money and looks to pull but still cry that the blackpill isn't real......She does realize also that most incels don't know they are incels they are still cucked and think their game is bad .....they respect women but get no pussy becuz they are subhuman
Screenshot 20201110 152736 Reddit

STOP.
FUCKING.
BROWSING
I.T

It's an infiltrated blackpiller :feelsmega:

The funny thing about CuckQueer is that the foids that use it prove the blackpill. Time and time again it just so happens that their boyfriends are 6' white chads. One noodlewhore there even admitted she hated ricecels.

If the blackpill was utter nonsense then IncelTears would NOT exist. The only reason they keep that hate sub going is because they all KNOW it's all true -- they hate that we are exposing the truth and have no way to shut us up.

Fuck ITs man let them cope in peace they will see the light one day.

STOP.
FUCKING.
BROWSING
I.T
While I agree, the fact that we reply to these IT worship threads is even worse. If they all went -0 replies maybe it'd stop.

Good luck of it happening though.

I was arguing with an it foid on YouTube and she ended the conversation with
"I'm going to have sex because I can"
She literally admitted incels can't have sex while she can at will.

Dating apps are still the best place to prove the blackpill

Lol The Room Temp IQ Of These ppl ...imagine Unironically admitting that u have to have money and looks to pull but still cry that the blackpill isn't real......She does realize also that most incels don't know they are incels they are still cucked and think their game is bad .....they respect women but get no pussy becuz they are subhuman View attachment 369866

That is BULLSHIT because my oneitis told me I am all of those things VERBATIMZ, NICE, FUNNY, CARING, GENEROUS, GOOD COMPANY. But wouldn't date me, why? Because of my LOOKS!

The funny thing about CuckQueer is that the foids that use it prove the blackpill. Time and time again it just so happens that their boyfriends are 6' white chads. One noodlewhore there even admitted she hated ricecels.
this

they're usually self hating white pigs or noodlewhores that also hate themselves and whore themselves out to white men and are angry that chad wants white foids more

STOP.
FUCKING.
BROWSING
I.T
Idk why these cucks keep browsing IT, it's like they want to convert back to the bluepill.

Funfact: It's impossible :feelsYall:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back