Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL CuckTears tries to compliment truecel's face

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-

His face is pretty nice.

HE LOOKS FINE.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

J F L
F
L

Looks like a slightly worse in features but better in skin quality me.

Its satire bro dont fall for it, (i hope.)

They are just virtue signaling, they know it’s over for him.

Look at that hairline..the norwood reaper is a merciless cunt.

ah...the good old virtue signalling

You basically need a god tier face with green eyes to compensate for balding

sorry, the dude is uglier than me

All words but would never touch him let alone fuck him.

Teehee I dont mind a receding hairline, it just happens that my bf is NW0 with perfect hair teehee

I think big round eyes look really good on some guys, all of my ex's had big eyes, I just dumped them because they looked weird or impressed all the time, didn't have anything to do with their eyes. Also my bf has hunter eyes but thats just a coincidence teefuckinghee

When a female/cuck says you look fine, average, ok, that means you're ugly.

A simple "He's hot!" would have been an accurate compliment. The inflated response shows a lack of emotion and gesture, and attractiveness supersedes a cold, rationally calculated response.

They are just virtue signaling, they know it’s over for him.

Look at that hairline..the norwood reaper is a merciless cunt.

lol this cocksucker mogs me hard, he doesnt have trucel face imo, hes definitely normie tier. his (early?) balding is his only problem. and his expression in that picture will creep some women, but otherwise he's fine..if he is 27+ then probably volcel who didnt try hard enough/not nt enough..

Last edited:
:worryfeels::feelskek:

That guy looks like what normies visualize when they think about a pedophile, all he needs is a big pair of glasses

They are just causing more harm than good

It's over for norwoodcels

@Ritalincel
@shibo @FinnCel

Fucking virtue signaling cucks. I hope he don't believe them

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: "nice" face :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh: the face of a beta buxx soy boy :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

lol this cocksucker mogs me hard, he doesnt have trucel face imo, hes definitely normie tier. his (early?) balding is his only problem. and his expression in that picture will creep some women, but otherwise he's fine..if he is 27+ then probably volcel who didnt try hard enough/not nt enough..
Extremely low IQ. Horrid facial asymmetry, upper eyelid exposure with rounded brown eyes, a bulbous nose and lips, a round jaw, and a recessed chin are "normie tier"? Fucking lol.

he just need a haircut bro and a lil bit of personality :cool:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He's got an ugly mug and it's over for him.

I do not think it would be a truecel, how great a penis and being extroverted could be like several poor ladies in low or medium poverty, at least in Brazil it would be!

Over for baldcels.

BGncjku.jpg

Guy doesn't look ugly to me. His eye area and hair are fucked though.

Balding, bad head shape, epically bad eye area, bad nose, bad lips, bad lower third. He’s not Asian or Indian, that’s literally his one neutral feature.

Looks like a slightly worse in features but better in skin quality me.

That's how I imagined you roughly. Only with a harem of JBs hanging off your arms and shoulders smiling and laughing. :feelsautistic:

Why aren’t they rating his personality instead?

Extremely low IQ. Horrid facial asymmetry, upper eyelid exposure with rounded brown eyes, a bulbous nose and lips, a round jaw, and a recessed chin are "normie tier"? Fucking lol.
Lol in real life PLENTY of men is uglier than him, thats why I consider him normie, he looks ok to me srs def 5/10 at least, trucel tier is blackops2cel, his face is truly unsettling even if he is not deformed. Or one of those soyboys with weak jawline/maxilla/frame, etc. His face and frame is pretty solid tbh, not ogre/unsettling/weak looking like some men that I would consider trucel tier. Only thing wrong with him besides baldness is the hooded eye, but it dont make him trucel bcs the rest of his face are fine, his jaw are fine, even the baldness doesnt make him trucel. Id say hes low tier normie. If any of you mog him youre very lucky and truly shouldnt call yourself trucel tbh. Even while being bald he mogs me, cos im a slackjawed framecel shy manlet...:cryfeels:

Last edited:
They will say anything for the sake of virtue signaling and internet points.

finally someone i sort of mog

The whole sub is just a dedication to gaslighting people they don’t like. They don’t mean anything they post, it’s just trolling.

I hate the way they bring people up like this, and when these people get enough bluepill momentum to make an effort they get shit on and shut down. Happened to me.

Fucking liers none of the girls will fuck him!
He looks alright” that’s what what you say to a ugly guy so he won’t feel bad
You basically need a god tier face with green eyes to compensate for balding

Not even that man

Lol he will approach to a foid and get brutally rejected soon

What are you talking abouttttt he is totally hot ! But he is not my type tho. What’s that ? No he is not my friends type either. I am sure he will find a nice girl tho.

Conscious: clear
Virtue signalling: done

the norwood reaper is a merciless cunt.
What are you talking abouttttt he is totally hot ! But he is not my type tho. What’s that ? No he is not my friends type either. I am sure he will find a nice girl tho.
"I would totally date him if I saw him on the streets approaching me"
then he actually walks by them in real life
"ugh look at that balding creep loser hope he doesn't talk to me where is muh chad"

Holy shit I've seen that face before or a face that looks very similar. I think I know who it is.

He posts on the misc. His name is ratfish or something like that.

Also yeah they're delusional idiots.

Edit: Knew it

Last edited:
I do not think it would be a truecel, how great a penis and being extroverted could be like several poor ladies in low or medium poverty, at least in Brazil it would be!
he is definetly truecel.