Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL CUCKTEARS took the bait. Roasties and Thots, Get Raped

Father_Gascoigne

Father_Gascoigne

Blood Cursed Hunter, Nightmare Dweller
-
I made a thread yesterday about why we should not help or report about women being raped or assaulted in college. Suffice to say, they took the bait and it triggered them enough to comment about it indirectly, as they have no way of defending against what I said, they don't even mention which OP on a site/forum posted it. Even the comic appears to be the work of a cuck.

Here's to you cucks;

1. We (incels) don't owe it to you to protect you from any sexual assualt/rape as you're not someone we care about

2. You (normies and roasties) wouldn't care about us (incels) if we get bullied or beaten to death by groups of chads or tyrones, you'd only suck'em dry, reward and worship them later. Bullying of this sort happens in schools, where you thots stand around giggling with your roastie friends about the loser incel getting beaten the shit out of by boy chads. You're also bullying and shaming incels for their looks on social media, twitter, facebook saying we (incels) should be euthanized, why then should we care about you? We are indifferent to the predicament that befall you.

2ylvhfn

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...dates-victims-grow-new-research-suggests.html

3. In the real world, you roasties seldom care about the countless people (mostly incels) who are dying in the thousands due to suicide as a result of bullying, while you put up your duck face makeup, dick appointment anyone?

In the real world, you roasties seldom care about the countless people (mostly incels) who are dying in the thousands due to suicide as a result of bullying, while you put up your duck face makeup, dick appointment anyone?

Exactly.

You don't deserve anything = you deserve to be raped.
Top tier logic from these cucks.

Last edited:
I once saw what seemed like a rape (a guy fucking a foid that seemed passed out from drinking under a bus near a trashy rock bar I used to go to long ago) and didn't do anything. Not even in my most bluepilled days would I get involved in shit to help a random slut.

I was still underage, so fuck tha police as well.

I once saw what seemed like a rape (a guy fucking a foid that seemed passed out from drinking under a bas near a rock bar I used to go to long ago) and didn't do anything. Not even in my most bluepilled days would I get involved in shit to help a random slut.

I was still underage, so fuck tha police as well.

well done, the way it should be
20wetr

I would rather be burned alive then help prevent the rape or assault of a woman.

They're not entitled to my help.

(PS, when I'm on jury dury, I always say not guilty and force a hung jury. I've done this three times. FUCK YOU)

Some of these "people" think you should be arrested for not helping a foid who's getting assaulted or raped. I hate to break it to you lurking soyboys and soygals, but it's perfectly legal to walk by a rape scene with a massive grin on your face and a spicy meme in your thoughts. The worst thing the justice system will do to you is send you a subpoena, and even those aren't always enforced.

Fuck them. Cucktears must be trolls, that low IQ couldn't be real. If I ever wanted to go ER I will read their subreddit 10 minutes before for some ragefuel

Fuck them. Cucktears must be trolls, that low IQ couldn't be real. If I ever wanted to go ER I will read their subreddit 10 minutes before for some ragefuel

They actually got triggered JFL. It hits at their very essence of their "safe space", who will they get protection from now? chad the rapist or normie the murdered ?

They actually got triggered JFL. It hits at their very essence of their "safe space", who will they get protection from now? chad the rapist or normie the murdered ?
Nobody would protect them because nobody give a fuck about them. Some thug chad or normie would cuck them for the breakfast

has anyone ever helped me why should I help others?

When will cucks learn:

If a foid cant provide me one of the essential human needs (look up maslow's heirarchy of needs you boofheads) then in return i wont provide her the protection from harm that she should have. In the past, a man provided a woman protection and income in return for her homekeeping and child reering duties. Thanks to feminism, the average male has nothing of worth that chad or the jew state cant provide. Its a basic give and take principle. Fuck being a moral fag if i ever see a foid being hurt or raped ill walk off in the other direction and have an intense wank sesh over the thought.

If I report it, I'd have to look over my shoulder in case the man attacking her decides to take revenge on me and from the foid I'd get a "Thanks!" at best. There is nothing to be gained from helping it. I'd help only if I had the guarantee that I will get something in return and nobody can guarantee I'll get anything.

Actually, I'd help... not the foid though. :feelshehe:

Posted by cuckitoutbro. JFL. :feelskek:

I would rather be burned alive then help prevent the rape or assault of a woman.

They're not entitled to my help.

(PS, when I'm on jury dury, I always say not guilty and force a hung jury. I've done this three times. FUCK YOU)
Fuck being a moral fag if i ever see a foid being hurt or raped ill walk off in the other direction and have an intense wank sesh over the thought.