Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

cucktears thread where 18y/o chadlite dates prime 15y/o girl. meltdown ensues.

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
https://www.reddit.com/r/inceltears/comments/7z8cog/scientific_graph_shows_that_teen_girls_are/dum2pcq/

open the child comment thread of /u/vanilladi

absolute hilarity. they are calling a guy whos dating a girl three years younger than him a full blown pedophile.

he goes on to make differences between pedophiles and hebophiles using academic sources.

a plethora of shit flinging post-wall stacies berate him for picking a prime young girl instead of a used up cum dumpster such as them.

all my keks

You have to understand that IT sluts are just mad and jealous that they were too fat and ugly to live the "teenage dream", and now they cope by taking out their anger on everyone else, and engaging in adultery ("Polyamory").

ItheIthe said:
You have to understand that IT sluts are just mad and jealous that they were too fat and ugly to live the "teenage dream", and now they cope by taking out their anger on everyone else, and engaging in adultery ("Polyamory").

the thread is seriously hilarious. im absolutely shocked how they can call a relationship with a three year difference grooming and pedophilia. absolute projection.

missed out on dating 18 year old chads when you were a little teen girl who fawned over them? better rob all men in that position of their happiness and call them pedophiles.

i mean this is just logically incorrect. how many fucking 12 year olds fawn over 20 year old justin bieber?

cucktears post wall stacy: THATS FUCKING GROOMING OMG, HES POSESSING AND CONTROLLING THOSE GIRLS.

bullshit. young girls are attracted to chad. old girls are attracted to chad. when post wall stacies seeing those young girls having fun with chad, they want to fling shit everywhere and crash the party, going as far as saying girls at that age cant consent to being attracted to chad JFL.

theyre the female versions of incels.

They can't take it lol they only like science when it supports their narrative

They don't even know the definition of pedophile.

the reason 30+ year old whores scream pedo when an 18 year old dates a 17 year old is because they can't compete with young girls, and that's also the same reason these sluts freak out when they see sex robots getting better and better because they know men will start dropping them for robots.

nklfdnblidnfbli said:
the reason 30+ year old whores scream pedo when an 18 year old dates a 17 year old is because they can't compete with young girls, and that's also the same reason these sluts freak out when they see sex robots getting better and better because they know men will start dropping them for robots.

bingo.

thats all this is. you can see some women in the thread saying "thats not that weird". those women have normal, healthy, and constant relationships. and then either women or numale white knights are forming a coalition to GET HIM SENT TO JAIL for BEING ATTRACTED TO A FIFTEEN YEAR OLD.

THE GUY LITERALLY STATES HE WONT HAVE SEX WITH HER AND THEY WANT HIM IN JAIL LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

a 13 year old dating a 17 year old when they are both minors in school is not pedophilia.

cucktears are so retarded to actually want to imprison someone over a consensual relationship, I mean I don't expect much from them but this is a new low in stupidity for them.

Solitarian_Walker said:
They don't even know the definition of pedophile.

this. the guy literally linked wikipedia pages to the different forms of age attractions and they ignore him and shout pedophile.

not one person can rationally debate him. their brains have shut down.

they noticeably cant call him incel so they move on to calling him a pedophile. these hopeless bullies are garbage at conveying anything.

how much of a cuck do you have to be to post a thread like this to reddit? thats no chad i can guarantee that its some beta normie running weeb game with some youngling weeb girl.

flowerful said:
how much of a cuck do you have to be to post a thread like this to reddit? thats no chad i can guarantee that its some beta normie running weeb game with some youngling weeb girl.

id say hes chadlite more than a beta. i think hes redpilled too.

>I used to have a girlfriend like you. Except she cheated twice on me and wouldn't stop talking to the people she cheated with. If it was legal, I would have given her a good beating.

from his comment history. he makes some mysoginistic comments and uses drugs. my verdict is on chadlite.

The guy even said he has no intention of having sex but they still call him a pedophile, they are insane.

opsec said:
id say hes chadlite more than a beta. i think hes redpilled too.

>I used to have a girlfriend like you. Except she cheated twice on me and wouldn't stop talking to the people she cheated with. If it was legal, I would have given her a good beating.

from his comment history. he makes some mysoginistic comments and uses drugs. my verdict is on chadlite.

dudes an admitted cuck... no chad or chadlite. NORMIE

flowerful said:
dudes an admitted cuck... no chad or chadlite. NORMIE

tbh thats cope.

if he was like "yasss me and my gurlfriend have an open relationship :3 she loves it and i love her beyond being an object" then yes thats pure cuckoldry.

just view the stories of guys being cheated on on /r/theredpill. chad gets cheated on buddy. thats what happens when stacies get a piece of the pie and think they can beat everything. then the chad goes on to ghost her and she loses her shit.

i mean, fuck, look at brad pitt https://mashable.com/2016/09/20/angelina-jolie-brad-pitt-divorce/#0eey2LAJuEqW

you can be brad pitt, millions of dollars, and stacy is still going to hit the hills running with half your bank account. i wouldnt call brad pitt a cuck tbh.

Spidey said:
tfw cant see thread

u need to change the /r/cucktears in the url to incel-tears no dash

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back