Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Cucktears spit out the heightpill

Every foid on there claims to have had a 5'3" boyfriend lol

he's directly asking for people to lie to him because his life experiences go against the bluepill. what a pathetic moron.

actually now that i read it entirely he must be trying to argue w them or something

Last edited by a moderator:
(I'm 163cm or 5'4" tall) and that I'm not white (I'm Middle Eastern with a prominent middle eastern nose). I'm far from being conventionally attractive, to the point where most men where I live (In a place full of tall, white men) are objectively more attractive than me.

It is fucking over

Why does inceltears (probably some of the ugliest in denial copers in the world) try to give dating advice.

5'4'' and ethnic, he should be posting here.

"There are going to be people who reject you for height, just as there will be people who reject you for your politics, whatever they may be, or because you prefer hockey to baseball."

Comparing a lifetime of being rejected due to a genetic defect that shouldn't matter in today's time to being rejected because of what sport you prefer.

Jesus fucking christ how do you even argue with these colossal copers,what do you say when someone spews this much bluepilled diarrhea?

All the girls I've seen don't even care about height,ok sure they're all dating nba centres but that's just a coincidence.

hi, please convince me my personal, logical observations are wrong, I would rather be deluded by the hivemind instead of looking for the truth

"I'm sure there's always a girl who's into short guys, but not me teehe"

he's directly asking for people to lie to him because his life experiences go against the bluepill. what a pathetic moron.

actually now that i read it entirely he must be trying to argue w them or something
Le'ts feel pity for him, come on, where's your empathy? He's just like a little kid refusing to believe that Santa doesn't exist (he does, tbh). And so he doesn't want his beautiful bluepill world to come in ruins, he needs validation from all of these cucks around.

The unfortunate truth is that at that point it’s a numbers game. Does being 5’4” hurt you in the dating world? Absolutely. Is it a death sentence? No. Is it fair? Not really. All of that said, a pool of women willing to date short guys does exist.

There’s a big difference between “it’s a disadvantage” and “it’s over”.

To be fair this is the least bluepilled post I've ever seen on cucktears. I kinda agree, at least it's less over for manlets than it is to sub4-faced men.

"There are going to be people who reject you for height, just as there will be people who reject you for your politics, whatever they may be, or because you prefer hockey to baseball."

Comparing a lifetime of being rejected due to a genetic defect that shouldn't matter in today's time to being rejected because of what sport you prefer.

Jesus fucking christ how do you even argue with these colossal copers,what do you say when someone spews this much bluepilled diarrhea?
They are legitimately brain damaged. It'd be like if I compared being judged on religion versus someone being racist to you. To conflate choice with genetics takes a colossal amount of bluepill.

It's also telling that being a few inches below average height is considered a defect in the first place, yet they want to make it seem like no big deal such as watching hockey. Yet when we mock roast beef vaginas, suddenly cucktears views it as an epidemic and come running with pitchforks in hand, even though no one can even see a woman's vagina in public. Nobody mocks that shit publicly or in the mainstream, unlike with height.

It's pretty obvious they trivialize anything that happens predominantly to males. A female could break a nail and they'd come running. Short guys could be on the verge of roping and they'll just say suck it up. The incel toms do this the most, just for validation from roasties and numales. "Look, I'm a short male and I know you all view me as subhuman, but I'm still a good boy who doesn't rock the boat. Pat me on the head please."

They are legitimately brain damaged. It'd be like if I compared being judged on religion versus someone being racist to you. To conflate choice with genetics takes a colossal amount of bluepill.

It's also telling that being a few inches below average height is considered a defect in the first place, yet they want to make it seem like no big deal such as watching hockey. Yet when we mock roast beef vaginas, suddenly cucktears views it as an epidemic and come running with pitchforks in hand, even though no one can even see a woman's vagina in public. Nobody mocks that shit publicly or in the mainstream, unlike with height.

It's pretty obvious they trivialize anything that happens predominantly to males. A female could break a nail and they'd come running. Short guys could be on the verge of roping and they'll just say suck it up. The incel toms do this the most, just for validation from roasties and numales. "Look, I'm a short male and I know you all view me as subhuman, but I'm still a good boy who doesn't rock the boat. Pat me on the head please."

It's over for manlets. :feelsbadman: