Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucktears soyboys drooling over greasy man boobs

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Screenshot wwwredditcom 20190829 08 40 19

Either they themselves have greasy saggy hairy man boobs, or they have some latent fetish for it. I can't see any other reason for obsessing over this specific physical trait that isn't even common among incels as far as I can tell.

Ah, yes, I forgot I have all these potential partners I reject because rejection as a below average man in 2019 is definitely something that happens. You see it everywhere, when average guys see the slightest opportunity at a female maybe showing the most slight interest in them and then becoming obsessed with them. I'm sure most would here, too. I don't understand why they think that we're all volcels jfl

JFL. Just because I like small girls with cute faces doesn't mean I wouldn't be happy with my looksmatch - tall, masculine foid with ogre face and aspergers. I'd be very happy to have her as my gf. But even that is impossible in 2k19.

Ah, yes, I forgot I have all these potential partners I reject because rejection as a below average man in 2019 is definitely something that happens. You see it everywhere, when average guys see the slightest opportunity at a female maybe showing the most slight interest in them and then becoming obsessed with them. I'm sure most would here, too. I don't understand why they think that we're all volcels jfl
Well, you gotta admit that a good portion of us are technically "volcels".

There we go again with the myth that single, undesirable, lonely men only aim for the best looking girls. That's what women do, not men, men fuck anything. Even chads fuck 5/10s and below.

Women's strategy is to aim really high, and if they get nothing they just lower their standards a bit and suddenly everything is fine, they have hundreds if not thousands of options. They think we do the same, it's pure projection.

They were responding to this

go3f6v51gbj31.jpg

They're dogpiling this poor semi-blackpilled (probable) youngcel coping with his nonexistent SMV, and projecting their strange fetishes onto him. Sad.

They are projecting. Most of them are fat, subhuman garbage. I'm not fat, never was in my life. Inceldom is about things you can't change about yourself, being fat can be changed, that's why fat women are worthless and should be culled.

They are projecting. Most of them are fat, subhuman garbage. I'm not fat, never was in my life. Inceldom is about things you can't change about yourself, being fat can be changed, that's why fat women are worthless and should be culled.
Exactly. How hard is it to not be a pig? They can eat plenty and still be at a healthy weight. Their food choices are just atrocious.

30+ man is subhuman, how he even dares to be still alive

View attachment 145199

Either they themselves have greasy saggy hairy man boobs, or they have some latent fetish for it. I can't see any other reason for obsessing over this specific physical trait that isn't even common among incels as far as I can tell.
LMFAO
The irony of these soy fucks.
They´re the ones with an excessive estrogen level by taking their daily 1L of soylent, and eventually they get soytits as a consequence.
Self-projecting to the next level, with these effeminate assholes.

Still continuing with the "incels are all fat" bullshit. Which is ironic considering incels admit fatcels are volcels, while they're the ones who usually get upset if anyone "fat shames", tending to suggest that IT is the place that's filled with lardarses.
Comments where people say something to the effect of "obesity is genetic and has nothing to do with food intake" or "fat people starve themselves all the time and stay fat" get upvoted a lot.

Meanwhile, a good number of incels on this forum alone have successfully lost a lot of weight and found themselves below average looking behind all the fat.

its pretty sad how itcels keep pedalling this narrative that we only will accept a supermodels. most of my oneitis was my looksmatch but those pizza munching child molesters love their strawmen