Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cucktears slut gets mistaken for a prostitute

Melinda

Melinda

Banned
-
GTeSr8j.png

Sluts shouldn't be surprised that people assume they're prostitutes when they dress like whores.

Tallcels are volcels theory shattered ?

mental_out said:
I read that, I'm sure this DEFINITELY happened and is certainly not a made up story

I wouldn't even be surprised if it turned out an incel wrote it for laughs, but of course IT laps it up

PRIVATE PILE!

Also lol @ them misusing the term incel.That guy could be having sex every week, she doesn't know that.

But wait she calls him ugly (without calling him ugly) so he has to be an incel right ? They are literally confirming what incels preach. Ugly=incel.

Well, dress as an sexual provider, get's treated like one, was the fucking problem here?

rotandrise said:

F A C E theory confirmed.

IF he looked like Chad that bitch would be wanting to let him piss in her mouth for free.

rotandrise said:

It wasn't a sound theory to begin with.

blackpill_incel said:
PRIVATE PILE!

He is an example of what would happen if a truecel joined the military

rotandrise said:
Also lol @ them misusing the term incel.That guy could be having sex every week, she doesn't know that.

But wait she calls him ugly (without calling him ugly) so he has to be an incel right ? They are literally confirming what incels preach. Ugly=incel.

welcome to hell

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
He is an example of what would happen if a truecel joined the military

Absolutely what I thought when I watched this movie

I like how she was clearly basing whether or not she was terrified entirely on the guy's looks. Translation: Chad could be a legit serial killer, but it wouldn't matter to whores.

" he wasn't unnatractive just really severe acne scars" that is unnatractive, I got made fun of constantly for my acne scars and got called ugly.