Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cucktears says that lizzo is physically fit

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200105 015120 Opera

NINTCHDBPICT000501676919-e1562082560222.jpg

At this point we are way past normal white knighting and into mental delusions territory. Even the most bluepilled men I know irl would never make statements like this, to call a women that looks like that "athletic" and "clearly physically fit" might be the most insane thing I've ever read online. This man is thirsting for a morbidly obese black women and mocking anyone that says shes unhealthy, because apparently it's not true

Cucktears would fuck anything with a wethole or even something that moves.

who the fuck is this fat whore?

She's fit to die of diabetes.

:feelswow: That’s not fit

She looks fit, fit to shove a few boxes of pizza in her massive gullet

All I see is a disgusting fat pig and it’s cuck worshipper. This is almost inhuman levels of delusion, when laziness and obesity is not only being proclaimed as normal, but also promoted as a healthy standard is when you know it’s over.

How the fuck is that fit

IT is like the next incarnation of nice guys, they will do anything to defend and suck up to the entirety of the female gender, seeing them collectively as beautiful and moral gods. All of this is done because they think one day females will sexually reward them for their actions. They are mistaken, because females only reward males who fulfill their genetic quality threshold.

All I see is a disgusting fat pig and it’s cuck worshipper. This is almost inhuman levels of delusion, when laziness and obesity is not only being proclaimed as normal, but also promoted as a healthy standard is when you know it’s over.
How the fuck is that fit
Bruh IT is made up of whale hunters
also : volcel if you wouldn’t

She is phisically fat.

gotta love 'Murcia

She's probably fit by American female standards

They most be crazy to think Lizzo is fit and talented.

Jfl she is morbidly obese, cuckteats standard for landwhales are non existant, that makes me believe they are all landwhales

Jesus christ the amount of delusion and reaching that people do is jaw dropping.

IT is like the next incarnation of nice guys, they will do anything to defend and suck up to the entirety of the female gender, seeing them collectively as beautiful and moral gods. All of this is done because they think one day females will sexually reward them for their actions. They are mistaken, because females only reward males who fulfill their genetic quality threshold.
And they refer to us as "nice guys".

If she was to be harpooned, the fat from her body could probably light a city for a month. I don’t see how that is healthy in anyway. Danielisweird needs to rethink his life.

Can waddle up a flight of stairs without dying of cardiac arrest = is athletic and in fantastic shape. According to this autistic landwhale.

Autistic

Landwhale

They are just virtue-signalling.

What exactly does Lizzo do that this redditor thinks they couldn't

She just twerks, sings, and plays flute.

Its even a meme that lizzo is a fat bitch.

diabetes is the new healthy

Compared to most landwhales in soytears she's fit as hell

Fitness is relative. I'm not sure what feats Lizzo has done (any vids?) but in terms of "she can do calisthenics I am not able to do" she might mog me in that respect.

She might even be athletic/fit in respect to the average populace, but only because of mass sedentary life style.

Pro wrestlers are a good example of this type of thing. For example, Otis Dozovic of the tag team "Heavy Machinery" on WWE Smackdown these days can do "the caterpillar" (ie "the worm")

I have less body fat than that guy, but I can't do that. He can do a lot of other stuff (lift heavy guys, spin around carrying them) which I can't do either:

A big part of that is probably because he has way more muscle than I do. Plus training skills to be efficient.

Lizzy looks to be about +20% body fast compared to Otis though. She doesn't look like she's that muscular. Maybe she can do some leg stuff like splits? I dunno. Upper body looks pathetic, but that's usual for women.

Nevertheless, she might mog me by being able to do a cartwheel or some shit. I think that's largely skill. I have the strength to briefly support my bodyweight on my hands, I'm just terrified of fucking up and breaking my neck, so it's fear and lack of skill more than body composition which stop me.

If she is so fit at that weight she should be a professional sumo wrestler.

Fitness is relative. I'm not sure what feats Lizzo has done (any vids?) but in terms of "she can do calisthenics I am not able to do" she might mog me in that respect.

She might even be athletic/fit in respect to the average populace, but only because of mass sedentary life style.

Pro wrestlers are a good example of this type of thing. For example, Otis Dozovic of the tag team "Heavy Machinery" on WWE Smackdown these days can do "the caterpillar" (ie "the worm")

I have less body fat than that guy, but I can't do that. He can do a lot of other stuff (lift heavy guys, spin around carrying them) which I can't do either:

A big part of that is probably because he has way more muscle than I do. Plus training skills to be efficient.

Lizzy looks to be about +20% body fast compared to Otis though. She doesn't look like she's that muscular. Maybe she can do some leg stuff like splits? I dunno. Upper body looks pathetic, but that's usual for women.

Nevertheless, she might mog me by being able to do a cartwheel or some shit. I think that's largely skill. I have the strength to briefly support my bodyweight on my hands, I'm just terrified of fucking up and breaking my neck, so it's fear and lack of skill more than body composition which stop me.

The only feats shes done is shake her ass fat on stage, I dont know why that cuck acted like shes doing anything physically excruciating on stage

Then I look like a steroid user.

All landwhales must die in minecraft

Baby how u doin?

Fuck foids. All colors. Pussy pass is disgusting

He probably just made a typo, and actually wanted to call her fat. :feelsUgh:

The only feats shes done is shake her ass fat on stage,
I dont know why that cuck acted like shes doing anything physically excruciating on stage
Oh, I was expecting something like...
maxresdefault.jpg

source
This landwhale negress admittedly mogs me in terms of shoulder-stand yoga ability, probably better than me at all postures I'm assuming... I admire her accomplishment... I am impressed enough to want to fuck her as a reward to her...

That's degenerate, I don't want to feel this way.

They live in their own delusion and shame and bully thoses who doesn't share their "opinion".

Look at college women athletes, sprinter, weightlifter, gymnastics, swimmer, soccer,tennis,football,basketball players, that is what healthy looking womens lookslike.

This fat whale couldn't run to save her fucking life from diabetes.

There was a video where she nearly tipped over a golf cart by taking a seat, if it wasn’t for the guards that shit would’ve completely flipped no joke :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Jfl @ healthy, IT is beyond cucked even bluepillers on social media admit shes fat as fuck.

It's probably an even fatter waste making that statement. Just walking around without running out of breath is athletic to these people.

If she's considered a "healthy weight," then I must be a starving fucking Somalian kid dying from starvation. No, I'd be so skinny that I'd cease to exist in the first place.
There was a video where she nearly tipped over a golf cart by taking a seat, if it wasn’t for the guards that shit would’ve completely flipped no joke :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Jfl @ healthy, IT is beyond cucked even bluepillers on social media admit shes fat as fuck.

Dude, when I was 5'4 and 220lbs in middle school, even I didn't have the ability to do that. JFL if ANYONE thinks this fucking PIG is a healthy weight.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back