Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL CuckTears saying that they will shoot me

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
They posted my post about "Sprinting Towards a Foid". They are saying that they'd kick my balls, spray pepper gas and shoot me with a gun. But they say incels are the ones who do the crimes. JFL :lul::lul: imagine shooting a person who is sprinting to you. I'm right that saying they are cowards. They just proved it themselves. Do you really believe that I'll be unarmed when walking around in the streets? That is why I learned aikido against multiple attackers. You are the ones who want us dead. I do not need to use weapons against chad. I'm braver than all of you.

Last edited:
just punch her jaw out before her slow female hands take out le pepper spray theory

They posted the my post about "Sprinting Towards a Foid". They are saying that they'd kick my balls, spray pepper gas and shoot me with a gun. But they say incels are the ones who do the crimes. JFL :lul::lul: imagine shooting a person who is sprinting to you. I'm right that saying they are cowards. They just proved it themselves. :what::society:
If you said the same thing about joggers that fuck around you would already have a possibility to nuke the sub

No foid can beat up a man. IT landwhales are coping hard.

No foid can beat up a man. IT landwhales are coping hard.
I'll still beat a foid with pepper spray and brass knuckles or knife. I have a blackbelt in aikido. These bitches won't have chance against me. They are too coward that to shoot me. I'll hunt them even if they have gun.
Soy cucks believe that I'll get scared from big guy. Lmao framelet big guy will die against me.

Last edited:
258427020 625143762181781 8539992594853575245 n

Belive that foids. Charge me or try to hit me I dare you. I will break you in half. Even if you are a bodybuilder your power wont reach mine. Go believe your bodybuilding skills Ill break you in half.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211120-195412_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20211120-195412_Reddit.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 47
Fucking loser cucks. They should all end their lives

Most women won't do anything they'll just scream and cry
And in the physical fight they lose

LMAO, Ive seen grown men hunker down like beaten dogs after one punch or slap to the face, I can see the paralysis now as adrenaline is pumped through their foid bodies and they're forced to feel emotionally distraught for the first time, rather than just acting as they have for their entire lives. If you sprint towards any lone foid full speed, they will be stuck in place, even if they somehow have the sense to have a reaction it would be so slow and weak as to account for nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back