Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

cucktears said that 30 year old woman will be just as hot as her younger self.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
[attachment=2111]
These cucks will say anything to worship woman, even say that an older woman will look better then her younger self, which is scientifically proven to be wrong.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180212-231501.jpg
    Screenshot_20180212-231501.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 192
There are some women that indeed become hotter in their 30s compared to their 20s.

As we all know a woman hits her sexual PRIME in her 50s. Men who go after women younger than 30 are pedophiles

#metoo

Dekim said:
There are some women that indeed become hotter in their 30s compared to their 20s.

K find an example

BonePressed said:
K find an example

A lot of people i know irl, family members included.

The comment at the top is the worst imo. That's like saying the way people call someone hot makes you think they're talking about cooking. What a moron.

Dekim said:

yeah i've seen this too

josh said:
yeah i've seen this too

I'd say it's because with age they learn to looksmax better. Also a lot of girls are too skiny in their 20s, but in their 30s they gain some weight, which means wider hips, bigger butt and tits... which is all for the better.

Cope from bitch who notices she is starting to get ugly as she ages. She is saying that as if to convince herself

Dekim said:

Yeah. I know 2 girls in real life like this. Both asian.

Crustaciouse said:
These cucks will say anything to worship woman, even say that an older woman will look better then her younger self, which is scientifically proven to be wrong.

I've see tons of older women that look better than younger ones, lel.

QuantumDummy said:
Crustaciouse said:
I've see tons of older women that look better than younger ones, lel.
Yes but do they look better then their younger selves?

Crustaciouse said:
Yes but do they look better then their younger selves?

I'm not sure, but it certainly is possible.

THE COPE. IS. REEEEEEAAAALLLLLL!