Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Cucktears questions my biology knowledge lmfao

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
They got triggered because I said that an old woman's eggs are more likely to contain mutations and DNA erros. Well, one second of googling was enough to find this:

"A woman is born with all the eggs she will ever have. As she ages her eggs age with her and their number and quality reduces over time. This is why her chance of having a baby also reduces over time, especially for women older than 35 years of age."

souce:https://www.yourfertility.org.au/everyone/age

SJWs want to change reality itself. Nature is misogynist according to them haha

This video explains everything

You can cry as much as you want, cucks. You can't change reality. There will never be more than two genders and old women are less desirable and fertile than young Jbs

They got triggered because I said that an old woman's eggs are more likely to contain mutations and DNA erros. Well, one second of googling was enough to find this:

"A woman is born with all the eggs she will ever have. As she ages her eggs age with her and their number and quality reduces over time. This is why her chance of having a baby also reduces over time, especially for women older than 35 years of age."

You can cry as much as you want, cucks. You can't change reality. There will never be more than two genders and old women are less desirable and fertile than young Jbs

Cucktears on suicide watch

yea and sub8 males can't get any woman bellow 30 years old and that also fucks their mind and they have to expel ink through their mouths

they are retarded as fuck

JFL cucktears hate science because it is racist and sexist

Why is this even controversial, though? I learned as an 8th grader that the risk of Down syndrome increases as maternal age increases.

This shouldn't be more controversial than noting that most professional athletes retire before they hit their 40s.

Our bodies get worse as we age. Like...how is that surprising? Can I see where that argument occurred?

Why is this even controversial, though? I learned as an 8th grader that the risk of Down syndrome increases as maternal age increases.

This shouldn't be more controversial than noting that most professional athletes retire before they hit their 40s.

Our bodies get worse as we age. Like...how is that surprising? Can I see where that argument occurred?

Misoginy!
Incels don't know nothing about fertility!

They just hate anything incels say that isn't kissing a hole's ass

imagine the baby passing through those 35 year old cum glazed dangling roastbeef lips with STDs latching on to the retard baby.

Foids over 30 having children should be ARRESTED.

They caused the down syndrome boom like never before, just because they wanted their cake and to eat it too.

And sperm is always new, so man is always young

The left has gone full retard. They hate any science that disagrees with their social justice agenda.

death for IT cucks

I learned this in school

Of course, as a woman ages chances of almost every disease increases in her eggs.

This is common public knowledge, everyone can verify for himself because the internet is full of sources and info. It’s truly not that hard to do a duckduck research (because google is shit) and find the huge amount of papers and articles that explain perfectly this topic.

I think that cucktears should try to read something about the specific topic they want to talk about before engaging a conversation with people that are more informed.
The left has gone full retard. They hate any science that disagrees with their social justice agenda.
We are approaching a dark age. The left is too retarded.

In the history of humanity, we never observed this leftardation levels. So my conclusion is that we live in a dark age.

They dont even know basic things like women only attracted to good looking men so what you except