Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

CuckTears psychologist depicts incel portrait, we lost bros

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
just lol @ this 

https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7dzb81/an_amateur_profile_of_incel/

Total pseudoscience iamverysmart material. I know you're a cuck OP but come on.

They caught me boyos. Better put me in chains

Wasn't there already a thread on this?

I saw that one. Had a good laugh.

did this cuck really write all that shit out

CopingGymcel said:
I saw that one. Had a good laugh.

Me too, LOL. His write up barely describes me at all. To think some loser is so obsessed with incels that he would write up a psychological profile is pathetic and laughable.

Sub8Hate said:
Me too, LOL. His write up barely describes me at all. To think some loser is so obsessed with incels that he would write up a psychological profile is pathetic and laughable.

He is probably just some guy who took a psychology class in college while he was taking gender studies, so now he thinks he is a master of psychology. Fucking pseudo intellectuals, I hate those guys.

CopingGymcel said:
He is probably just some guy who took a psychology class in college while he was taking gender studies, so now he thinks he is a master of psychology. Fucking pseudo intellectuals, I hate those guys.

Absolutely, there are so many varied users here that pinning everyone with the same psychological profile is foolish.

RopeForSluts said:
Total pseudoscience iamverysmart material. I know you're a cuck OP but come on.

cuck? lol

That roastie/cuck must have been really triggered by us.

I must admit that most of what he writes is correct, at least for me.

The problem is that he only describes symptoms. He is not addressing the roots of my mental state. For instance, maybe I have a defeatist attitude because of repeated failures and technical inability to change my bone structure? Maybe I am cynical because I actually have lots of ground to be cynical?

And this is the greatest problem with this Stacy science called psychology: it doesn't truly bring anything new or useful to the table. It doesn't solve anything.

tl;dr
i assume it's just a walltext of they're meanies and bad people

"I'm a criminologist" precedes to make a profile that a fucking child would make.
Even better cucktears don't recognise his talking out of his ass and eats his shit for breakfast.

Another fag incapable of understanding that very few of us actually want to kill people.

Incels hate you because you ostracized us from society due to being ugly, something we have no control over. Prolonged isolation does significant damage to the brain, which studies have proven.

2 and 5 are bullshit, at least for me

the rest are somewhat accurate

Damn, just got dumber reading all that.

Feelsdowns said:
Damn, just got dumber reading all that.

didnt even bother after 1 paragraph

It Will never cease to amaze me how much attention se get from people that apparently have nothing better to do. Every day is more overwhelming. I kind of like It, even if they just hate us and make fun of us. Its like having an audience, like that other guy said.

incel scum said:
did this cuck really write all that shit out

Yep lol

Nothing more annoying than an arm chair intellectual.

Detective conan doing his job

Grand_boy said:
"I'm a criminologist" precedes to make a profile that a fucking child would make.
Even better cucktears don't recognise his talking out of his ass and eats his shit for breakfast.

When someone says "I am an x" on Reddit, it most likely means that they are a second year student studying it in college.

Most real professionals wouldn't waste their time giving out information for free.

This has to be a joke

It looks like someone recently took Psych 101 lmao

blackcel said:
When someone says "I am an x" on Reddit, it most likely means that they are a second year student studying it in college.

Most real professionals wouldn't waste their time giving out information for free.

I just find it funny that as long as they agree with him normies will belive anyone that says that there a professional

We've been PSYCHOLOGICALLY DEBUNKED

Just LOL.

The dedication to the cause is insane.

whoever those guys are they have to be incel. there is no way they are not incel if they spend so much of their time worried about incels. Did whoever the fuck that was seriously spend the time to write all that shit out? lmaoing at their lives

I can't take a student of psychology seriously when they're so oblivious to their own confirmation bias or when they make assumptions with no evidence, especially on a whole group of individual people.