Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cucktears poster creates a hoax to slander incels

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
[attachment=63] the reactions of other posters was even funnier.[attachment=64]

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171110-235241.png
    Screenshot_20171110-235241.png
    130.9 KB · Views: 193
  • Screenshot_20171110-235256.png
    Screenshot_20171110-235256.png
    41.5 KB · Views: 186
lol..

I wonder if the want to know how real school shooters are made, years of bullying and taking away the only place where they can relate to other people in the same situation.

Lol who the fuck would legitimately believe any incel would legit carve/write that shit in public?

. . . Hey Cucktears . . .​
    Watcha doin' ?!​

Anything for the fake internet points.

As is their nature to do.

So no one realised he probably did that himself?

IlieknothingREAL said:
It fits their narrative, they likely don't care.

Called him out already and they said "C O P E" So ignorant

IlieknothingREAL said:

That is literally one of the dumbest, most intellectually dishonest places I've ever seen. So probably a mix of they don't realize and they don't care.

Holy fuck they are so annoying. Have of the stuff they post is just false flagging.

Bonus points: The person who faked that writing goes to school and then calls incels teenagers.

not_here_4_points said:
That is literally one of the dumbest, most intellectually dishonest places I've ever seen. So probably a mix of they don't realize and they don't care.

Because most of those guys hardly graduated community college. If you call them hypocrites they will have to google that word first. It was already common knowledge between reddit incels that IT cucks are mostly a bunch of hillbillies and rednecks ("y'all"), who never opened a book again after finishing "The scarlet letter" in HS.

The source has 20k karma and a completely purged comment history.

They are so pathetic this is 100 % fake.

0.0000001% chance of being genuine. Fake, just like the inceltears poster who went to legaladvice to frame us.

knajjd said:
God, that's pathetic. they're like those Jews that draw swastikas on the walls themselves.

^ This.

I honestly want to do this at my school but I think this is fake.