Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucktears mod posts a blackpill, gets downvotted

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major

Attachments

• 1sg7q8giisl11.png
    1sg7q8giisl11.png
    21.3 KB · Views: 452
Looks has been proven again and again that it is the most important part for attraction. Its not even contestable, and these retards love spinning it to help them cope.

:lul::lul::lul:

He will be a welcomed greycel soon lol

Your personality is nothing other than looks, only looks matter

Even this moron can't deny it, in every animal it's genetics that decide who gets laid and who doesn't

That minus 10 point sais it all. I imagine how Cucktears nervously rushed to click on that downvote arrow as fast as they could.

Wow I feel bad for him. Cant even express his experiences with being ugly whilst trying to date without being shit on by the Leddit hivemind.

Funny, I can spare more empathy for one of the guys who heads a group religiously persecutes us and anything that resembles us, but they cant even do the same thing for one of their own the moment he strays even a little from group think.

More proof of the cultish mindset of IncelTears and blue pillers in general.

I've seen a post by him saying he really can't find love because he's ugly and all the comments are still bluepilled

I've seen a post by him saying he really can't find love because he's ugly and all the comments are still bluepilled

Yet he still thinks it's us who are toxic and disgusting, lol.

ROFL

He’ll be posting here within 2 years.

All men deny the blackpill at first. They deny it for as long as they possibly can. It’s a very, very tough pill to swallow. He’ll either swallow it or rope - or both.

Yet he still thinks it's us who are toxic and disgusting, lol.
It's depressing that there are so many guys like that who are like us in how society treats them, but whom stick around blue pilled groups who flat out blame all of the shunning and feeling of isolation on him.

It's depressing that there are so many guys like that who are like us in how society treats them, but whom stick around blue pilled groups who flat out blame all of the shunning and feeling of isolation on him.

He doesn't just stick, read the first sentence he wrote, he directly attacks us. That's why i have no sympathy for him.

Cucktears is full of delusional incels, nothing new really.

i called it
Spiderman

the males on cucktears are incels in denial
jfl
:lul::lul::lul:

He doesn't just stick, read the first sentence he wrote, he directly attacks us. That's why i have no sympathy for him.

Nah I have sympathy. IT attacks him and that shit must hurt

I have sympathy because he still is one of us. I have far more in common with him in terms of life experiences than the Blackpilled Chads that wander around here. The big difference is that hes been taught by this blue pilled society to hate himself.

I don't get the blue pilled incels over there. They think that by hating the community it will increase their chances to ascend.

They have an incel mod among their ranks. He's basically the inceltears equivalent of board_gaming. Whatever he posts gets downvoted to oblivion.

How the fuck did Incel Tom get into such a position as to mod "IncelTears" and why does he waste time trying to earnestly shepherd a bunch of fat dykes and polyamorous soycucks who, to this day, remain in a disordered mass shitting out bluepills up to their knees?

They just want to live a life in denial

Goddamn these faggots, they will deny any goddamned observable reality and shove insinuations down your gob.

Looks matter the most when it comes to attracting someone, personality comes later for bonding and maintaining a relationship with said partner, get it through your heads you blithering denialist cocksuckers, without looks you will not be given a chance, but of course you can get extremely fucking lucky like all those "ugly guys with girlfriends teehee" you so cearly cherrypick, unlikely to happen but it could.

These dudes literally live a lie.

They have an incel mod among their ranks. He's basically the inceltears equivalent of board_gaming. Whatever he posts gets downvoted to oblivion.
Just fucking invite the little shithead in.

Lol, come join us bro.

How the fuck did Incel Tom get into such a position as to mod "IncelTears" and why does he waste time trying to earnestly shepherd a bunch of fat dykes and polyamorous soycucks who, to this day, remain in a disordered mass shitting out bluepills up to their knees?

Because inceltears is just a bunch of incels in denial

I'm really not surprised that a group of people that fester on reddit attacking a group of sad lonely men are projecting sad lonely men themselves.

Gotta grovel like a dog for any female attention you can.

Tbh I feel sad more than mad seeing stuff like this

Incel-tiers mod is more blackpill than braincels mod.

OP.... You gotta get me a ksg.