Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucktears member is traumatized due to the incel shooting.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

"I think it's due in large part to the fact I've been involved in the Incel Prevention movement for about two years now, ever since first learning about them. In my line of work I've counseled young men who struggle with these thoughts and I talk to them informally online".
lol this slut was part of an (((incel prevention movement))), unless that movement is raising money to pay for incels plastic surgery, I don't see how it would work.
"I feel they've won. And it feel like a hugging gnawing black pit in my soul. And what makes it even worse is knowing that that is exactly what they want."
we've broken these cucks minds, they can't handle it.

The fuck is the "incel prevention movement"!?
A bunch of cunts and their cucks telling low-status men that they are supposed to be desexed working bees for womyn and drop their gaze whenever a waman appears?

Get fucked cuck foid :feelskek::lul:

A bunch of cunts and their cucks telling low-status men that they are supposed to be desexed working bees for womyn and drop their gaze whenever a waman appears?

Most probably a larp, just to shit on incels.

But if true then --

giphy.gif

“Manletism isn’t real. Failure with women is a mental health issue bro”

>Incel Prevention movement
Laughing xenu worshipper

the shooter wasn't even "incel".

“I’m literally shaking rn. I can’t even with these people.”

JFL she should be scared this is what happens when you shit on men for so long, w or without incels frustrated men will do shootings as they always have

what do they want to do, lock people up based off of looks? Freaking Mexican have more rights than a white sub 5 male lol.

Jfl, with all due respect to the victim and their familly, get fucked cucktears roastie, your tears are scrumptious.

"I think it's due in large part to the fact I've been involved in the Incel Prevention movement for about two years now, ever since first learning about them. In my line of work I've counseled young men who struggle with these thoughts and I talk to them informally online".

"I feel they've won. And it feel like a hugging gnawing black pill in my soul. And what makes it even worse is knowing that that is exactly what they want."

:feelshmm:

It's inexorably revealing itself to the whole world.

You'll shaking even more once I smack that booty of yours you attention seeking hoe

oh the horror

jfl maybe if cunts like her understand the dire situation of whats going on then shit like this wouldnt be happening.

"Incel prevention movement"
If by this they mean free sex and companionship by young whores to lonely virgins then this'd make a lot of sense.

they are literally shaking

I like how two people were shot dead (Not by an incel btw, but Chad) and she can't help but make it about herself.
Typical roastie behavior.

Also "Incel Prevention Movement"? What, does she mean she trolls and harasses incels online alongside IT and says she's doing good for the world? Lol. If you want to actually do something, IT is the last place you'd go, they're just a bunch of fat cucks and roasties who screen cap cherry picked incel things then circlejerk about what "horrible people these are! My goodness!" before ultimately doing fuck all because they're LARPing as though they actually have any sway in what happens in real world terms.

Even if the latest attack was an incel (It wasn't) /r/IncelTears can do fucking nothing about it. All they do is incense us further by prodding at us, which is why even most Reddit normalfags want them gone.

LOL

Yep.

what vid is your signature gif from?
It's the notorious "cnn dance gif", it used to be very popular during early 2000.

You'll shaking even more once I smack that booty of yours you attention seeking hoe
What about flay her skin alive, spread it on the floor and take a shit on it? I am sure she will get more attention.

Cunts like her will be the first to die when incels proceed from random attacks to full-scale war.

I'm really trying to stop being Incel but the involuntary part is making it difficult.

Typical roastie crying for attention. They can never resist it.

Lol damn. I am glad they are traumatized. They are traumatized because an incel decided to do what he needed to do.

Nice larp, cucktears.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: How soft does one have to be to have a mental breakdown because a friend of theirs saw a shooting? The bitch probably didn’t even get shot at

Exactly. And if youre argumenting against it youre "lost" in the blackpill propaganda

I remember they pushed at least one Incel to the rope there not counting all the suicides society creates, why aren't they traumatised about that?

The one and only one way to prevent incels is to have sex with them. It gets rid of 100% of incels.

I know that this is most likely fake, but I like the idea of someone actually "shaking" because of dumb shit lonely virgins posted online.

I know that this is most likely fake, but I like the idea of someone actually "shaking" because of dumb shit lonely virgins posted online.
Imagine triggering 130.000+ people just by shitposting on an obscure internet forum.
Honestly? I love it.

Another victory for the incel mafia

Jfcvo9S.png

Muh right side of history.