Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucktears making up fake DMs from incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-

This is fake, right? None of you are this autistic?

>Cucktears
of course it's fake

Anything is possible in clown world, but this is probably fake news. I can imagine the Cheeto-smelling grin on his face as he sent these messages from one plebbit account to another.

They have made accounts and then posted nasty shit and then screenshotted their own "incel post" and posted it on IncelTears to make us look bad.
I wouldn't be surprised if they just Photoshop a picture of a post and post it on cucktears

imagine faking dms so you can be called Chad by an "incel" and get an upvote on reddit

It's obviously fake no one would call a cucktear chad

>Elliot Rodgers

just lol

Anything else ?
Cucks have way too much time on their hands.
They should´ve used that for something productive.

It's probably fake, knowing IT, but it would not surprise me if one of the edgy alt-right retards was autistic enough to write this.

Anything else ?
Cucks have way too much time on their hands.
They should´ve used that for something productive.
No, I actually think it's good that they waste their time and energy doing this insane and pointless shit, because it hastens the decline of society

They are brazilian cuckma disciples, after all. Btw, Brazilian cuckma doesn't live in Brazil actually.

Gaslighting.. typical normfag tactics when they lose an argument.

i thought this at first but within the context it makes sense, mutiple ERs
Tbh...

Lold @ your signature gif

gQ4Dn99.gif

just world mentality
It is why I don't like talking to Normiewogs anymore. Giving the choice of stewing in my own thoughts and talking to a fucking retarded Neandernorm about ball kicking or whatever the fuck it wants to talk about.. I enjoy my own thoughts removed from Norms.. the sad thing is that you have to talk to these freaks with their pozzed views all the time if you want an existence that is any semblance of smooth.

Gay and fake.

Also look how he slips in "you will never understand Chad" fucking lol. These are the people who say " I am what you would call a chad "

Whose the real villian us or them the ones who use fake news and fabrication to give a bad name or the guys that only want to seek the truth sure there are some dumb ass incels but every group has their bad eggs

Obviously fake, real incels don't use reddit :feelsthink:

Gotta makeup screenshots to get that Reddit Karma!!!

Anything is possible in clown world, but this is probably fake news. I can imagine the Cheeto-smelling grin on his face as he sent these messages from one plebbit account to another.

This is fake news.

Most of us are to high inhib to do something like this.

It's 100% fake. Ghostthot is an ethnic incel in denial. He went on cucktears and said that I've been messaging him for months. I don't even have a Reddit account. I've never messaged any soy from cucktears. He makes stuff up for karma, he's very deranged.

Imagine calling anyone from inceltears a Chad, jfl!

It's 100% fake. Ghostthot is an ethnic incel in denial. He went on cucktears and said that I've been messaging him for months. I don't even have a Reddit account. I've never messaged any soy from cucktears. He makes stuff up for karma, he's very deranged.
Wizardcel

100000% fake lol

you can legit tell its fake, sounds like a white knight who says

"mi lady!" also talking third person in incel. Funny thing is no one discusses incel irl

lmao so fucking fake

Imagine being so low IQ to think that’s actually real jfl

Fake as fuck. The soy insults give it away, “you have messed with the wrong incel” JFL

No true incel would call an IT user chad

Yea no this is CT level IQ.

:feelskek: at calling an IT user Chad

Fraudulent and extremely homosexual

>calling a cucktear chad

These faggots won't stop will they

lmao these fuckers are a joke

inspect element maxxing is legit