Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Cucktears makes me feel good about myself

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Imagine what it is like to be a loser who spends his weekend nitpicking threads on incels.co to post on their subreddit. I bet they spend hours lurking here and refreshing the page every second in search of a shitpost that they can link to their forum.

I really doubt that people with good lives spend their time lurking a forum dedicate to men who cannot get laid. But at least we're honest about it, we do have a problem. We don't live in complete denial like the posters on IT. The funniest thing is that they think they're in a position to give us advice. Just take advice from an obese single mom who can't control her own weight or keep a husband lol.

You’ve become quite popular with them recently, lol

Now that I think of it they do make me feel better

I bet that i facemog way more IT users than incels.co users.

At least you have some notoriety somewhere.

I bet that i facemog way more IT users than incels.co users.
I'm pretty sure at LEAST 90% of this site mogs the average IT user.

I've seen you a lot on the subreddit.

There are different types of people that are part of IT if you ask me. Incels in denial, femnazis, normies and white knights.

IT is obsessed, shows what women are afraid of

There are different types of people that are part of IT if you ask me. Incels in denial, femnazis, normies and white knights.

Most of them are balding trannies.

actually giving a fuck about these trannies

You’ve become quite popular with them recently, lol
Tbh, if you keep that pace you'll surpasse even me in number of times featured there.

IT ruins my self-esteem because it's ugly cucks and fat bitches that know they have immensely more value than my grotesque ugly deformed ass.

jfl if you care about subhuman reddit cucks.
Getting featured there is the easiest thing in the world, just make over the top edgy threads.

(members: 179, guests: 560)