Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel CuckTears made a comic of us

Mixedcel

Mixedcel

Mixed-race incel with mixed feelings.
-
Look at this shit. This makes me so angry! :feelsohgod:
Cucktears

It's funny how people think incels are untidy and fat when in reality people here probably care more about their appearance on average than other sites on the internet.

Its funny that most of the NON incels There weigh over 300 pounds and need help to shower or go to the bathroom jfl

their stupidity never fails to baffle my mind

It's funny how people think incels are untidy and fat when in reality people here probably care more about their appearance on average than other sites on the internet.

like 90% of us are average/skinny weight lol

Dead roastie = Lifefuel

They try so hard to copy incel slang but fail miserably :feelskek: :lul:

What drives me nuts is how sound the logic is, even in a comic they wrote themselves, yet they can't see it.

2nd panel is pure fantasy, unless the guy is statusmaxxed or being used for betabux, when will these faggots understand that?

Last edited:
This was posted already bro

Oy vey, so many fallacies. I have to admit though, that loli shirt made me chuckle.
View attachment 136863
Yes don't forget about the one that has literally never happened
Seems like she's trying to project her getting rejected by chad.
I was gonna comment on the second panel. They had us in the first panel, not gonna lie. But I'd like to meet the incel who actually gets mad when one of us succeeds.
I won't lie, I'd get a little envious/jealous.

Last edited:
Well. I guess I need to wash my shirt.

Thank the gods it's not an anime of us! That would be worse.

like 90% of us are average/skinny weight lol
You'd think that for a group whose defining characteristic is being involuntarily celibate, we'd have obesity rates at least on par with the general population, but that's evidently not the case. Yet, every time we dig into a cucktears poster's online footprint and find out what they look like, 9 times out of 10 they are obese, and that's a conservative estimate. Their constant unfounded insistence that we're fat is pure projection on their part.

The only thing funny is the unreality of the second panel. It's a bluepilled IT soy filled fantasy that will never be fulfilled. It's over for IT mangacels.

I can honestly care less about them. This is simply pure ignorance. And like someone else said here, out of the hundreds of thousands of hours I've been outside for, I haven't ever seen the second scenario play out ONCE.

Kek even the second panel features a fatcel with normie to chadlite genetic potential: heightmog the foid, non framelet, and nice NW0. Why not draw a lean but balding ugly turbomanlet ricecel like me :feelskek: :feelskek:

chad in first panel

betabuxx in second

chad with glasses in third