Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill CuckTears Lie #25536 exposed. Chad hates women just as much as anyone here.

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
IT lie :soy:: "the people you call """Chad's""" only slay because of their good personalities and their respect for women!"

Truth :blackpill:: Chad hates women as much as any Incel, they disrespect women with actions instead of just words on an internet forum. Chads pump and dump women routinely, they beat women, call them bitches, sluts and whores to their face, sexualise and brag about the women they've fucked.

yes but he's chad and you're not

Do they really say something this deluded?

in a roundabout way because they always say we can't get laid due to our hateful, misogynistic personalities

But think about this - if you kick a dog in the face every day, maybe one day it will snap and attack you ?

They deny that looks is the reason people do or don't get laid, so pretty much yes.
Right, of course. They're the type of idiots to cherry pick and say an anomaly proves their point

IT are Orwellian outer party leftist communist Bolshevik double thinking quack speak "black white" bastards.

IT lie :soy:: "the people you call """Chad's""" only slay because of their good personalities and their respect for women!"

Truth :blackpill:: Chad hates women as much as any Incel, they disrespect women with actions instead of just words on an internet forum. Chads pump and dump women routinely, they beat women, call them bitches, sluts and whores to their face, sexualise and brag about the women they've fucked.
Another thing I hate is when they see us say something hateful or misogynistic on here, they assume we must have a bad personality in person that's holding us back. Like they actually think someone acts the same way in real life as they do on a fucking forum

"Oh mi gawd!! He's so cute!!! xoxo <3 <3. He used to beat his ex everyday because she was a bitch. He is fighting with his inner demons, I will change him, Teehee."

"Oh mi gawd!! He's so cute!!! xoxo <3 <3. He used to beat his ex everyday because she was a bitch. He is fighting with his inner demons, I will change him, Teehee."
Endless cycle:D

IT are Orwellian outer party leftist communist Bolshevik double thinking quack speak "black white" bastards.
Im a communist bolshevik and i am blackpilled.

Inability to comprehend the reality has nothing to do with marxism... quite the opposite.

the people you call """Chad's""" only slay because of their good personalities and their respect for women!
Enhanced buzz 14488 1329100866 26
Tweet3
Chris brown fans would let him beat them
Enhanced buzz 12972 1329101213 37
Chris Brown Twit 15

Just respect women bro

Chad can actually abuse women IRL, instead of just venting online, and still the women will go back for more.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back