Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity CuckTears lets Advocate Doogy come back to the Subreddit

Oh fucking hell. He should have been banned from this entire planet all together. His level of autism is worse than anyone anywhere I've seen.
His "cartoons" are fucking shit and he thinks it's extremely offensive if someone tells him he should improve and what he can do better. He throws tantrums worse than mega spoiled 5-year-old brats.

Last edited:
Who is he? lol

Stop giving them attention

poor dude is too mentally ill to know nobody cares :cryfeels: he might be one of the biggest truecels on the internet

poor dude is too mentally ill to know nobody cares :cryfeels: he might be one of the biggest truecels on the internet
Imagine being 40 years old drawing a comic on incels saying "I'm baaackk" it's truly over

Oh fucking hell. He should have been banned for this entire planet all together. His level of autism is worse than anyone anywhere I've seen.
His "cartoons" are fucking shit and he thinks it's extremely offensive if someone tells him he should improve and what he can do better. He throws tantrums worse than mega spoiled 5-year-old brats.
True :feelskek:
Rip doggy

not the Chris-chan we wanted, but the bootleg Chris-chan we deserve, lol
For what was the faggot even banned?
he said pretty openly that he thinks incels should be killed (don't remember the exact wording, but it was more direct than what IT says usually)

I know what that art in the t shirt the character is wearing in the clown comic is. it is penis to vagina.i have watched the reaasignment surgery shit. The surgeons cut the pp and bend it and push it inside the cut to make it a vv. outlandish and disgusting. it tranny cannot live without paying someone to cut their tool.

I know what that art in the t shirt the character is wearing in the clown comic is. it is penis to vagina.i have watched the reaasignment surgery shit. The surgeons cut the pp and bend it and push it inside the cut to make it a vv. outlandish and disgusting. it tranny cannot live without paying someone to cut their tool.
holy shit this dudes parents should have aborted him.

Yes he got kicked out for saying something wrong, forgot what it was though.
i think he got banned for saying inklwers should be killed or something, which is funny considering how often that phrase is used in IT but the only retard that got banned out of it was this autistic dog lol

not even bottom of the barrel ITcucks can tolerate him so they made a shitty excuse to ban him jfl

Who is this faggot cuck? The new sigma? I stopped paying attention to itcels years ago

Last edited:
He’s finally completed his character arc:feelshaha:

AdvocateDoggy is what you get when you order BrazilianSigma off Wish.com

Hey doogy, make sure you behave yourself this time eh? No being a naughty boy, keep your incomprehensible level of autism under control :feelsthink:

why is so cringe and delusional
he remember me Chris-chan

oh boy more sub-deviantart tier comics to LOL at

His denial to register here is going to lead to a lot of self-hatred

There is another user that got banned but is now unbanned, I believe she promoted suicide but I don’t know, she probably did though but for whatever reason she got banned, she claims to ‘not get along well with an ex-mod’.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back