Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cucktears Landwhales Ridicule Incels [VIDEO]

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
I hate white bitches they are the most disgusting, degenerate creatures in the history of the universe

Fucking landwhales. Then they, wonder why chad doesn't want them.

Fucking landwhales. Then they, wonder why chad doesn't want them.

Bring out the harpoons.
We are going to hunt Moby Dick!

can u just summarise this shit, i aint watching this.

This video is embarrassing as fuck but just goes to show if you're a girl that's not totally ugly you can be as cruel, obnoxious, or cringy as you please with no repercussions if I made a video laughing about women's rights or black lives matter it would be viral front page news and you would be condemned for life but if its the other way round "grow some thicker skin" "it's not possible to be mean to males because in the 1950s some guy you never met was mysoginistic to a girl you never met" "there's no such thing as reverse racism because in the 1800s some guy you aren't related to and have never met enslaved some black people I've never met and am not related to"

I really hope this video was satire, it smelled like shit.

What the fuck did I just watch?

wow, their lives revolve around reddit. They must be so cool

these look like the dirtiest skanks ever, fucking roasties seriously think they are above us JFL

death by pike up the ass is the only way sluts and cucks deserve

I would fug them both TBH.

I need to fuck the blond

Female "humor" is acting like a retard and juxtaposing different types of idiocy together in a hope that the juxtaposition is funny

Not watching. I'm not going to entertain these sub species. I dont waste my time getting angry at inferiors who can't comprehend simple facts. Just a waste of time and energy. Videos about incels that aren't in support of us, dont share them.

Damn they really tried to switch it up with this new season of iCarly

These girls was actually kinda funny

both em look like they will suck a dick for half a cigarette.