Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL CuckTears landwhale wants more femoids to become cops just to arrest incels specifically

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Notwithstanding her extremely poor knowledge of law enforcement, due process, and the criminal justice system as a whole, her sentiments reflect a cancerous yet widespread belief in American society.

The belief is the idea that crime will magically go away as long as you put people in prison for ridiculously long periods of time over minor crimes, or crimes that shouldn't even be a crime in the first place. Despite having over 2 million people behind bars, the U[UWSL].S. still has a homicide rate that is almost three times that of Canada's and four times that of the United Kingdom's. [/UWSL]

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/ohgtjz/i_think_more_of_us_american_women_should_become/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

On a side note, I have something to say to every incel in the United States:

Buy a gun and learn when and how to use it. You have nothing to lose from being able to defend yourself.

You have every right to put a bullet or three in the head of any deranged Redditor who is out to unjustifiably take your life or liberty.

The more they try oppress us the stronger we will become.

UScels are safe, police women are harmless. And how this isnt counted as discrimination and hate speech?

UScels are safe, police women are harmless. And how this isnt counted as discrimination and hate speech?
Well, it's her right to express her hatred of incels. It's also everyone else's right to ridicule her, she's so fucking auth left that even her fellow cucks are shitting on her. Just lol at SJWs tearing each other apart.

Isn't this the wetback larper? He prolly doesn't even live in America :feelshaha:

gee foid cops what could go wrong? if i didn't just wake up i'd post the videos but i cbf to find them

>one where the foid goes "OH GOD AH AH AH PLEASE PLEASE" and the guy has to run and save her

>one where the whore shoots the nigger instead of tazing him

>one where the guy literally just stands there, decides he doesn't want to be arrested and just pushes her away and walks off jfl.

Fb322920c7ced03e58e073f5d8b48daf

"I'm here to arrest you, inkwell"

"Never thought about it that way, but then again i've never thought about paying for sex."
OP: "Same. No need. it is 2021. It is free if you are nice enough :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"

"Never thought about it that way, but then again i've never thought about paying for sex."
OP: "Same. No need. it is 2021. It is free if you are nice enough :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"
Just be nice and the pussy will rain from the sky

That roastie pig goblina mutt already got banned off soyditt for saying inkwells should get euthanized.

These are the same soycucks crying about ''muh police corruption'' btw, Just fucking lol.

But how they would identify our toxic personality if inceldom is not caused by looks ?:soy:

No, this is someone else, have no interest in seeing what it is
His username is similar, it's probably the same faggot on another account.