Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucktears just demolished the blackpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-

Look at this one short, bald guy with an ancient roastie wife. Drumpf btfo!

The fact that cucktears remains completely delusional when there are instances absolutely everywhere proving the 'blackpill' is what annoys me most about them.

Didn't you know?

Studies+anecdotes proving the blackpill = always false.

Anecdotes of beta numale husbands = blackpill BTFO.

Last edited:
Notice how she presents herself as the prize. She acts like she did a favor by marrying him and now she gets to virtue signal it to the whole world.

The fact that cucktears remains completely delusional when there are instances absolutely everywhere proving the 'blackpill' is what annoys me most about them.
It's their way of coping. Especially cucktears has more in common with us than they'd like to admit

she would leave him for an abusive chad in a second if she could...
:blackpill: confirmed

Baldcels are the niggers of the 21st Century

A used up roastie found her betabux. Am i missing sth?
Also this seems like advertisement for a trashy dating site as the last 2 sentence indicate

shes ugly as well so it makes sense. this doesnt mean shit in comparison to the infinte number or examples proving blackpill. so low iq its not funny

Betabuxx couples are the most depressing to look at.

Whoa, one short and bald guy found himself a partner. How much money does he make? Does he play cleanup?

who needs statistics when they have eyes, am I right?

100% guaranteed he’s being cucked by Chad or Tyrone.

100% guaranteed he’s being cucked by Chad or Tyrone.
Whoa, one short and bald guy found himself a partner. How much money does he make? Does he play cleanup?
who needs statistics when they have eyes, am I right?
To be fair there are commentators on there saying what we're saying on here. Although they're being down voted they're still allowed to stand so the message is still getting through.

Last edited:
why is this foid obsessed with incels, it's like all she does is post about us.

Why does she need to "prove" anything to us by posting a photo or her and her manlet balding guy she settled for.

if I was married I sure wouldn't be wasting everyday posting on the internet about virgins.

To be fair there are commentators on there saying what we're saying on here. Although they're being down voted they're still allowed to stand so the message is still getting through.
This "personaliteehee" meme is of secondary importance to cucktears anyway. They don't even really believe in it.

Their main objective is simply shutting down incel forums/subs.
why is this foid obsessed with incels, it's like all she does is post about us.

Why does she need to "prove" anything to us by posting a photo or her and her manlet balding guy she settled for.

if I was married I sure wouldn't be wasting everyday posting on the internet about virgins.
The foid in the pic isn't her

I'd rather fuck men than that ugly bald whore.

lol obsessed with us. y do they care? even if everything we say is wrong y care about it then? lol pissed 0ff about some queers online? :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

JFL @ marrying a women you didnt meet before 25 yo :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

lol obsessed with us. y do they care? even if everything we say is wrong y care about it then? lol pissed 0ff about some queers online? :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
Cucktears users (and leftist fags in general) have a sort of hero complex, and we're the villain in their story because ER and muh soggy knee.

'Loving relationship' :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

lel once again proving how easy it is for femoids to get relationships.

and the guy has looks

Looks > everything

nice try cucktears

Wow they sure showed us heehe

Look at this one short, bald guy with an ancient roastie wife. Drumpf btfo!

must admint they are sort of right sometimes, there is a lot of ideology and dellusion on here, the blackpill is mostly true tough imo

All these dumb haughty cucks are saying is "here is this one example that goes against your theory, so your life experiences and observations do not matter, checkmate incels!"

If Jahanam exists then these IT scumbags belong in it.
Oh hey look at this one outlier black pill destroyed ex dee
Ecksdee colonthree semicolonparenthesis.

He perfectlyroundheadmogs me, of course he's a slayer.

Kek look at that suit, the man had to statusmaxx and moneymaxx to get a 5/10 roastie.

I like how she points out she's dating a short bald man as if it's some herculian task, she is acting as if she sacrified herself for the greater good by dating him.

Kek look at that suit, the man had to statusmaxx and moneymaxx to get a 5/10 roastie.

I like how she points out she's dating a short bald man as if it's some herculian task, she is acting as if she sacrified herself for the greater good by dating him.

Is it just me or is the granny starting to go bald too?

This "personaliteehee" meme is of secondary importance to cucktears anyway. They don't even really believe in it.

Their main objective is simply shutting down incel forums/subs.

The foid in the pic isn't her

Their main objective is shutting down "enemies of the people". Very Orwellian.

60 dollar investment god damn , even roasties have it easy investment wise.

Cherry picking is considered an ultimate proof against by cucktears or like any other normie, foid unlike actual scientific evidence, they are so fucking retarded having a Planck length IQ

Betabuxxing used-up mummies isn't ascending in my book.

Well this completely invalidate all the scientific research going into human sexuality. Quick! Someone correct Wikipedia! Unlike all other life on this planet we are not governed by biology! It is all about personality! :soy::soy::soy: