Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

CuckTears is the bottom pit of intelligence.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
Maybe not cucktears, per se, but the embodiment of what it represents. A group of goofy morons cherry picking posts trying to mocking, ridicule, demonize and ostracize ugly people.

Then, of course, they come up hilarious, but the problem is that those kind of people are the ones you have to face every day of your life.

People are stupid, there is no cure for that. They do not even realize this. In their mind, they are clever and they rationalize their BS in order to find an excuse to """bully""" us.

I swear, the only solution i can imagine if that we ugly people just disappear from this planet.

IT's advice

4762173718 847ec7587c b

> stalking and cherry-picking ugly people's posts on an obscure forum :lul:
irl i try to imagine who would be an IT poster, can't say ive met someone who is actually low enough for me to imagine that he's an IT poster

Cuckstears do not have any level of intelligence.

Cuck tears is full of foids and guys who look like this:
20190206 000602

It's no wonder they're all so delusional and low IQ

I've seen some serious low IQ shit there as well.

thats reddit in general tbh. they just virtue signal validate each other in every sub like if it was a gay orgy meetup. i bet if it was anonymous like 4chan they wouldnt comment 90% of the shit they do, its all about the karma and supporting strang wahman for social approvation