Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cucktears in a nutshell

Recon9

Recon9

Officer
★★★
G1lI8a2.jpg

reddit = normie central

I dont even post their anymore.

I still don't get why we care what those idiots think?

TheVman said:
8ncWmvf.png

this is the only reason I do tbh

Recon9 said:
TheVman said:
8ncWmvf.png

Are the FBI monitoring us? I fucking hope so. The idea the FBI are pissing away resources (normie taxpayer resources) looking up the posts of a bunch of virgins is fucking hilarious.

According to the Scripture; Jesus was an unpleasant looking man. He would be posting here if he wasn't a prophet.

Recon9 said:
TheVman said:
8ncWmvf.png

jfl at that giga cope "muh blackpill bullshit bingo"

VincentVanCope said:
Recon9 said:
TheVman said:
8ncWmvf.png

Are the FBI monitoring us? I fucking hope so. The idea the FBI are pissing away resources (normie taxpayer resources) looking up the posts of a bunch of virgins is fucking hilarious.
normally I wouldn't care either, but I'm a somewhat paranoid person if I was swatted or raided or some shit its somewhat likely I'd either kill myself in fear of martial law or NWO or someshit or get myself killed

Recon9 said:
VincentVanCope said:
Recon9 said:
TheVman said:
8ncWmvf.png

normally I wouldn't care either, but I'm a somewhat paranoid person if I was swatted or raided or some shit its somewhat likely I'd either kill myself in fear of martial law or NWO or someshit or get myself killed

tbh being swatted is the primary fear that will lead me to abandoning these communities as I advance in my career/professional status

Whats wrong with being a sociopath? Isn't it better than being a delusional cuck?

Hades said:
Whats wrong with being a sociopath? Isn't it better than being a delusional cuck?
was wondering when someone would point that out tbh, I shoulda put "psychopath" but I didnt realize the mistake until after I uploaded to imgur and since I used paint I couldnt be fucked to redo it lol

Recon9 said:
TheVman said:
8ncWmvf.png

this works on braincels reddit. not here