Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Cucktears hypocrisy. These are the same people that support abortion.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

Lol these people support it when females rip unborn babies apart in the womb and end their life because "I can't have a baby right now, I'm in college"
But they lose their minds if we make fun of blown out roasties having miscarriages because of their own sexual promiscuity.
All of a sudden they care about unborn babies.

I knew they would make s thread about that lmao:lul::lul:

>Assuming IT users are sentient

Hey, I remember that thread!

Attachments

• 41a.jpg
    41a.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 100
Dude, I'm all for abortion and glad my mother had a miscarriage to the point of never bothering with any other potential incel like me.

Even if they won't be born with incel genes, I don't think it's moral to make those children suffer being raised by irresponsible, unchangeable and immoral degenerates. JFL if you're still naive enough to believe you'll make them stop being human trash by banning abortion.

I knew they would make s thread about that lmao:lul::lul:
>Assuming IT users are sentient
Lol his Dumbass mother tried to have a child when she was in her 40's and ended up having a miscarriage.
Wyd did that stupid slut expect? Females are not supposed to be having children at that late age, and if the child did come out it would have been horribly deformed and mentally disabled.
Dude, I'm all for abortion and glad my mother had a miscarriage to the point of never bothering with any other potential incel like me.

Even if they won't be born with incel genes, I don't think it's moral to make those children suffer being raised by irresponsible, unchangeable and immoral degenerates. JFL if you're still naive enough to believe you'll make them stop being human trash by banning abortion.
No the reason I want to ban abortions is so females can be punished for their slutiness.
They can no longer go about having drunk unprotected sex with Chad and Tyrone because now she will be punished with a baby.

The original thread is fucking hilarious

Libtard faggotry at its finest.

"lol killing babies is ok it's just a clump of cells
except when a fat ugly old white progressive feminist loses her garbage dump baby to a miscarriage, then it's a loss of life" - dumb white female libcunt

That’s weird and sad at the same time. Knowing it won’t have a chance at life .
it could have been a future incel though, that person never living life is a goddamn lottery win

true they love killing children

"lol killing babies is ok it's just a clump of cells
except when a fat ugly old white progressive feminist loses her garbage dump baby to a miscarriage, then it's a loss of life" - dumb white female libcunt
LEIGIT
E
G
I
T

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: