Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel CuckTears gets triggered just because an incel wished he was a Soviet soldier

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/j3f9go/i_really_hope_this_is_satire/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/j3f9go/i_really_hope_this_is_satire/g7cj644?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/j3f9go/i_really_hope_this_is_satire/g7dlvgq?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

First of all, congrats to @Incline, based post.

Second point: these historically illiterate fucksticks on Reddit don't seriously believe that Soviet troops in the 1940s were regularly caught and harshly punished for raping German civilians, right? Firing squad? Really? :feelskek:

The truth is that Soviet troops -- the ones who survived, anyway -- raped some two million foids in the last six months of WW2, mostly in Austria and East Germany, and they got away with it :lul:, because the Russians denied (and still deny) that it happened. I mean, if a Red Army officer saw it happening, they just looked the other way. Not that the Americans, British, Canadians, and French didn't do their own share of the raping on a smaller scale.

They are such fucking retards, It's common knowledge that the savage soviet soldiers raped millions of german women and no one got punished. No surprise though, a lot of these retards are far-leftists so they are trying to downplay commie atrocities.

They are such fucking retards, It's common knowledge that the savage soviet soldiers raped millions of german women and no one got punished. No surprise though, a lot of these retards are far-leftists so they are trying to downplay commie atrocities.
Huh, you're right. No wonder they're toeing the same party line as the Russians.

Berlin got fucked. Do these people really think the soviets didn't rape?

I'm sure @Incline was kidding. it was posted in the sewers FFS

I wish I was a soviet soldier in 1942 and inceltears are the nazis.

The Russian soldiers who raped those foids didn’t get punished at all. The officers looked the other way. They completely got away with it.
I wish I was a soviet soldier in 1942 and inceltears are the nazis.
The foids on IT might as well be a different species.

They are so pathetic. Literally like some dumb autist taking everything seriously, I mean it's clearly not a serious post. I'd almost pity them if they weren't so damn pathetic.

They found the sewers :feelsUgh:

The Russian soldiers who raped those foids didn’t get punished at all. The officers looked the other way. They completely got away with it.
They did.

I think this has to do with the bluepiller's conviction in the Just World fallacy -- they really do believe that the Soviet military punished their infantrymen for raping German foids, because in their fantasy world, every rapist gets beheaded or shot. The comfortable (or uncomfortable, depending on where you stand) truth is most rapists get away with raping, and that was definitely the case in 1945.

Last edited:
They wish you were a nazi.so They can call you monster and kill you

And if You wish you were a commie.then they wish you were a nazi just to kill you.

Some people leave you no option in life.

Why is politics everywhere?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/j3f9go/i_really_hope_this_is_satire/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/j3f9go/i_really_hope_this_is_satire/g7cj644?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/j3f9go/i_really_hope_this_is_satire/g7dlvgq?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

First of all, congrats to @Incline, based post.

Second point: these historically illiterate fucksticks on Reddit don't seriously believe that Soviet troops in the 1940s were regularly caught and harshly punished for raping German civilians, right? Firing squad? Really? :feelskek:

The truth is that Soviet troops -- the ones who survived, anyway -- raped some two million foids in the last six months of WW2, mostly in Austria and East Germany, and they got away with it :lul:, because the Russians denied (and still deny) that it happened. I mean, if a Red Army officer saw it happening, they just looked the other way. Not that the Americans, British, Canadians, and French didn't do their own share of the raping on a smaller scale.

I heard somewhere that some well proven rapes were actually punished by secret religioncopers within the red army at localized levels.

Last edited:
They did.

I think this has to do with the bluepiller's conviction in the Just World fallacy -- they really do believe that the Soviet military punished their infantrymen for raping German foids, because in their fantasy world, every rapist gets beheaded or shot. The comfortable (or uncomfortable, depending on where you stand) truth is most rapists get away with raping, and that was definitely the case in 1945.
Proof?

I wonder if any of the few curry soldiers were able to rape any foids.

Bluepillers: 45 hi IT

They did.

Karma is just a bluepilled cope people use to think that people who do “bad” things get away with stuff. The good thing is that the Soviet soldiers truly did get away with it. Stalin himself knew about it but just said that it was reasonable as they had to walk thousands of miles without having sex. Absolutely nothing happened to the Russian soldiers and the kraut foids roped

I have bad news for you IT. Soviets would be the first to shoot you freaks.

Not that the Americans, British, Canadians, and French didn't do their own share of the raping on a smaller scale.

This.

JFL if you believe that the Soviets and Nazis were the only players in WWII that raped.

The same goes for other 'war-crimes' like incorrect treatment of POWs and killing of civilians, just to name a few.

They did.

they did get punished?? or they did get away with it?

The commies loved that shit as payback for their motherland & the soldiers were likely to die so who cares, motivated soldiers make better pawns.

The Russian High command positions & commissars were mostly Jewish in origin & were instrumental in the 6 million Jew narrative decades before ww2 started.

Rape doesn’t exist, FUCKING PERIOD.