Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Cucktears features me yet again!

• Thread starter Deleted member 24293
  • Start date
Mogs me bro, good for you.

You know you've made it once you end up on IT.

Good job humancel. Keep on being based and make cucks angry

20200221 110506

You famous bro now all you need is a plaque and a statue and your set, nice job.

CuckTears is honestly a solid cope. The dopamine rush when BrazilianSmegma or some other posts your shit is pretty good ngl

yes I agree. I see they featured you as well once, lol
I think they featured me three times, although the first time I was still using my Dagoth-Ur pfp. Thanks brocel. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

they'd featured me the other day as well, good job buddy boyo :feelsYall:

Nice accomplishment

I have only been posted once that I know of tbh

I have only been posted once that I know of tbh
they're lazy fucks they only cherry pick very few posts. My first post which they featured was kind of intended as a bait anyway

They cannot understand that by sharing incel posts, it shows that there are other in other websites that challenge the normalfag mindset, and if you have a subreddit that shows up when you type "incel", they are more likely to see these posts.
You could say this is spreading "blackpills", but most of the time it's just rants rather than blackpills.

Yet still they cannot understand that the more they post of us, the more that they spread of us. Like a bad fake news tweet confuses the masses, an "incel" post spreads the idea that rejected men exist.

Congratulations.