Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

CuckTears family members get cancer

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Haha those cucks deserve it 100%. They are ruthless towards us so we might as well start celebrating their loss.
They think by making fun of us they will fix us? Haha think again, your misery is our life fuel. Hope that whole sub gets cancer and dies off

It's lack of sex that turned us violent you fucking cuck! if i looked hot i'd be partying and haveing sex and living my life up!

I am not choosing to be like this! I am not choosing to be ugly you idiot. Hope your family gets cancer too for being this retarded!

they are depraved

They're relatives probably don't even have cancer, they lie about it to get internet points.

HORRAY!!!!!!!!

I don't really wish harm on innocent people, they have nothing to with their cucked family who torments us.

I hope they are all burning in hell.

Reminder that these people want us dead. If you have empathy for them you're a fag.

There family member has nothing to do with me. Don't care, if it was them directly, than maybe.

Everyone supporting this is an idiot. If it was the inceltears members themselves getting fucked by life, sure, but completely unrelated people who you dont know if they are bluepilled cucks or not? What if one of those family members was actually some blackpilled incel?

Threads lime this are stupid tbh.

Yeah can't support it either.

Zyros said:
Everyone supporting this is an idiot. If it was the inceltears members themselves getting fucked by life, sure, but completely unrelated people who you dont know if they are bluepilled cucks or not? What if one of those family members was actually some blackpilled incel?

If I got cancer, it was God's will, but if it was a member of incelqueers, then it was God's wrath.

Zyros said:

Only exception is if the family member was a blackpill incel

Just motherfucking LOL

This thread is shit and doesn’t contribute anything to the blackpill. Just a low effort, edgy and cringy post that fuels Incelqueers with laughing stock. What a bunch of faggots, probably half of you are just Incelqueers shills.

Octopusgun2 said:
This thread is shit and doesn’t contribute anything to the blackpill. Just a low effort, edgy and cringy post that fuels Incelqueers with laughing stock. What a bunch of faggots, probably half of you are just Incelqueers shills.

Whatever retard, go on and write your paragraphs and paragraphs of reworded shit we've already seen.

Better yet, make a thread worth bumping you inbredcel

Octopusgun2 said:

they deserve it for making fun of us and saying that we just get ass raped in prison cells by criminals

It's edgy, but it works.

I told my fat cunt counselor that I hoped her mother died due to her cancer, crying her last moments about her failure daughter never having kids and embarrassing her for decades.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
Octopusgun2 said:
they deserve it for making fun of us and saying that we just get ass raped in prison cells by criminals
Yeah that was fucked up but if their family member was a blackpilled incel?

Grotesque said:
It's edgy, but it works.

I told my fat cunt counselor that I hoped her mother died due to her cancer, crying her last moments about her failure daughter never having kids and embarrassing her for decades.

lmao what did the Councillor say

How is cancer meant to be violent?

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
lmao what did the Councillor say
She sent me a CEASE AND DESIST letter that I ignored and she had me arrested.

And then she got fired.

https://www.facebook.com/debra.henderson.9849

I didn't get to see her again after this, unfortunately.

She's 'deathly terrified' of me.

Good.

Sparky said:
On what grounds did she have you arrested? Surely you’re protected by freedom of speech?

Terroristic threats, probably.

Sparky said:
On what grounds did she have you arrested? Surely you’re protected by freedom of speech?

stalking?

Also I couldn't care less that his/her faggot family member has cancer. I wish he/she had cancer though. Far more satisfying.

I don't really hate cucks. But I'm sorry for their loss. Just cause my life is miserable doesn't mean somebody else's life has to be.

it's hard out here for an empathycel

Sparky said:
I e-mailed her after she told me not to.

That's enough to get one arrested in the US.

Everything's been dropped twice now, but I have to go through lots of bullshit to get there.

Still worth it though since I fucked up her career.

Sparky said:
How did her career get fucked up by it?
It's a long story. She deserved it, though.

Grotesque said:
It's a long story. She deserved it, though.

but

she was your oneitis debra????

Grotesque said:
It's edgy, but it works.

lol thats some lifefuel. thanks :)

Grotesque said:
Yes, and she's still my oneitis.

you got charged with stalking eh?

how many years are you into this oneitis spell?

i was initially empathetic for them losing their family, because that's a shitty thing to happen to anyone, but after i read that shit that "we choose to be like this on purpose," they can just go fuck themselves.

JUST LOL at believing that any of us would be still be here after getting sex on almost a daily basis, or even ONCE ffs. (Oh, and not to a hooker. To an actual consenting girl)

nausea said:
you got charged with stalking eh?

how many years are you into this oneitis spell?
No, I never stalked her.

She just knows about my acid facing desires, and that I wanted to rape her when I was a virgin.

And I don't even want to acid face her now because she gained a ton of weight and her ass is gigantic now, along with guaranteeing herself that she'll die alone, which is hilarious.

Grotesque said:
No, I never stalked her.

She just knows about my acid facing desires, and that I wanted to rape her when I was a virgin.

And I don't even want to acid face her now because she gained a ton of weight and her ass is gigantic now, along with guaranteeing herself that she'll die alone, which is hilarious.

but how come she got you arrested? did you threat her somewhat?

a superslut filth scum from hell wanted me crushed by a gang of her slaves years ago, it served her well TAKBIR, now she avoids me and fucking RUN away when she sees me

I never threatened her, nor said anything unkind to her.

It's been over a year and I still have no idea why she's doing this.

they all deserve cancer lool