Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy cucktears fakecel "saves himself" from inceldom

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
if im keeping it real i couldn't even read all of this garbage since it's a wall of text as long as the berlin wall
so i'll spoiler it

from what i got out of this doggerel is that this LARPing fuck has had girlfriends, a house and a fucking kid JUST FUCKING LOL

he got "depressed" and lurked on incel forums, he posted his picture on r/amiugly and got positive responses
here are his pics

mogs all of us
he thought he was incel because he got no matched on tinder, despite having a fucking son. he justified it with the sub8 cope.

yadda yadda he stopped being incel because something something toxic.

and he LARPed happily ever after

Fakecels like those and failed normies are the reason the mainstream thinks we are all pathetic weasels.

*wipes tear* this restored my faith in humanity :soy:

He looks like a fucking rejected Panic At the Disco band member.

At that wall of text:

Didnt read

Fuckin coping faggot

how the actual fucking shit can someone be incel while he is a father?

If he made it, we all can make it bros. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

He looks like a low T emo cuck

Complete attention whore trying to steal the spotlight off of people who actually are suffering.

This guy has a fucking kid and two girlfriends (one which he describes as way out of his league) whilst there are people here who are KHHV.

Not to mention he mogs the shit out of me and several others facially.

However if he isn’t getting matches on bumble then it’s REALLY fucking over for us.
You look better.
Don't let your depression/autism let you down.

He should check his T levels, This is a very female behaviour to search for such attention, I hope he burns in hell

This guy likely mogs the shit out of every other IT user combined.

I want to know if he will get a new gf after this and his regained "confidence" or if he will continue being a halfcel in denial

This is him after taking advice from r/amiugly
YVgdN3h

Not Chad but those of you that despair that you're not getting matches on Tinder, it only means that you're not in top 20% of men. It only means that women will generally be treating you like shit and that if you do get into a relationship, she will see it as doing you a favor and drop you at the slightest twitch of a Chad's cock.

emo high tier normie