Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL CuckTears doesn't like my thread about the homeless

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
So I wrote this thread yesterday about aggressive hobos, and today I found out that I was once again featured on IT. Let's go through their comments.

"Amazing concept: If women just opened their legs and helped ugly men ascend, there would no incels who would have to resort to stalking, harassing, and assaulting women, and women would have nothing to complain about."

Yikerinos!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

60% of incels are homeless? That's news to me.

This person actually acknowledges that being yelled at by a random nutjob in public is not a very pleasant experience. Unfortunately, I have no idea how he or she is under the impression that incels, most of whom have social anxiety, would resort to this. Those who verbally abuse random femoids in public are usually delusional, redpilled PUA-coping normalscum, not us.

These two comments are fascinating.

First of all, I'm not sure why "panhandlers in a large city are aggressive during a pandemic" is somehow "fake". Indeed, the second comment is an example of classism at its finest: "Surely anyone who disagrees with me must belong to a lower social class!"

Second, I'm fascinated by how ostensibly woke Redditors are some of the biggest proponents of Americentrism. Suburbs and mothers' basements, you see; the former being the domain of upper-middle-class privilege, the latter as the dwelling of the cultural underclass, the socially inept, the financially insecure. I'm sorry to report that none of my parents' homes includes a basement since most of them are in high-rises; population density in much of Western Europe and East Asia doesn't allow everyone a basement.

Well, it is what people say about incels. Good point. That didn't even occur to me when I wrote that post.

This person is clearly new to our community.

That's a pretty absurd non sequitur. I don't ever recall using the term "state-mandated waifu", or indeed "waifu", at all. In any case, commie hipster faggots are more likely to approve of state-mandated waifus than we are -- since they're clearly comfortable with public policy characterized by bureaucratic excess and extensive intrusion by the state.

CuckTears won’t bother reading what you wrote because they don’t like common sense.

ITT: retards don't understand that they're only giving that babby sub clout and members

IT won't touch this.

I dare IT to respond to this,you wont :feelshmm:
IT is dead
I wonder has the popularity of simp and cuck memes contributed to their downfall? maybe people were starting to get embaressed posting there

I wonder has the popularity of simp and cuck memes contributed to their downfall? maybe people were starting to get embarrassed posting there

No, simps and cucks are immune to embarrassment.

The reason CuckTears fell is simple: like any other "watchdog" community, it gradually devolved into an echo chamber as toxic as the groups they are supposed to monitor. Despite the fact that IT had over 300k members at one point, most of its content was supplied by a core group of 20 or so individuals.

I dare IT to respond to this,you wont :feelshmm:

I wonder has the popularity of simp and cuck memes contributed to their downfall? maybe people were starting to get embaressed posting there
@PPEcel brutally IQ mogs me he explained it better than I ever could

No, simps and cucks are immune to embarrassment.

The reason CuckTears fell is simple: like any other "watchdog" community, it gradually devolved into an echo chamber as toxic as the groups they are supposed to monitor. Despite the fact that IT had over 300k members at one point, most of its content was supplied by a core group of 20 or so individuals.
True. cucks like those dedicated members have no shame but i mean normies that were there too look at the content arent intetested anymore because they associate IT with simps?
surely not all of the 300k members were cucks i mean possibly but they were at least closeted cucks that have shame.