Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cucktears denies Dark Triad

Meus

Meus

Banned
-

JFL either they think it's normal to be an asshole in clown society (which is probably true) or they're so fucking retarded and ignorant, they deny the obvious facts.

We fucking KNOW that killers and criminals get hundreds of fan letters and are worshipped by these girls. :feelsclown:

We fucking KNOW that bullies get more pussy than "normal" guys. (I define normal as neither a bully, nor a pushover, just someone who minds his business).

Except this isn't true at all. Sweet girls don't fucking go for normal guys and they regard them as boring. They go for fucking thugs and bullies.

These retards are so fucking stupid :feels: They don't even care the slightest about intellectual honesty and anaylisis. I would even love to to be proven wrong with logic and facts. I would be the first one to admit that we're wrong about female nature if someone could PROVE it. But they can't. They're not even trying to. It's all just about shitting on incels. So brave.

We fucking KNOW that killers and criminals get hundreds of fan letters and are worshipped by these girls. :feelsclown:

We fucking KNOW that bullies get more pussy than "normal" guys. (I define normal as neither a bully, nor a pushover, just someone who minds his business). :feelsclown:
On normal reddit subs people talk about this and admit it. Its just a vocal minority of ITards who believe this dumb shit. Ive literally seen mainstream reddit discussion about Elliot Rodger that by comitting the murder he was now attractive to women and had fangirls, but its too late now, which they felt was ironic/funny.

Lots of women in that post have commented that it's bettter to date a jerk than an incel lmaoo

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Jfl the foid normalization the jerk and making the normal guy creepy.

What would they think of my unnormal ass?
:feelsugh:

I dont even bother to try refute IT, they are like my mother: ignorant, stupid, dumb and wont accept the truth, doesnt matter how much you try and prove it.
They are that type of people that think they know everything and are too proud to admit they dont know shit and their limited life experience added with anecdotal evidence doesnt mean shit.

Lots of women in that post have commented that it's bettter to date a jerk than an incel lmaoo
What kind of logic is this :feelskek:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Jfl the foid normalization the jerk and making the normal guy creepy.

What would they think of my unnormal ass?
:feelsugh:
Brutally satanic because you don't have the looks looks looks

Getting "prove the incel wrong" vibes:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelskek:

Last edited:
Creepy guy = acné

They think they're the guy on the right, but in reality they're the guy on the left :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

So... Why did they add acne to the creepy guy?

I cannot believe how dumb IT are, it is earth-shatteringly over for those donkeys.

The users posting on inceltears aren’t even seniors in HS yet, leave them be

Unlike incels, I have never seen IT proving their claims using scientific research and statistics. When you quote research to them, they just reply "Incel pulls statistics from his ass".

Gigabased. Dark triad is bullshit and anyone who belives it is retarded

Gigabased. Dark triad is bullshit and anyone who belives it is retarded
:bluepill:

It can't save an ugly guy, that is true, but it can make an average guy much more attractive.

If you're denying this I don't even don't know what to tell you lmao.

It can't save an ugly guy
Then why do you even care lol
but it can make an average guy much more attractive.
No it can't

I think I've already told, but I will repeat again: IT'S THE OPPOSITE

It's not dark triad --> attractiveness
It's attractiveness --> dark triad

Unironically correlation =/= causation

I think I've already told, but I will repeat again: IT'S THE OPPOSITE

It's not dark triad --> attractiveness
It's attractiveness --> dark triad

Unironically correlation =/= causation
There have been literally studies proving that dark triad enhances attraction.

Stop being such a retard lmao.

There have been literally studies proving that dark triad enhances attraction.

Stop being such a retard lmao.

What is this retard logic
And as always, retarded redpilled puas don't even make an attempt to use logic, since they are clearly unable to

Remember fellowcels, those IT POSs had to trannymaxx in order to get laid

And as always, retarded redpilled puas don't even make an attempt to use logic, since they are clearly unable to
Muh puas

Hiphop is by far the most popular music genre and it's full of thuggish wannabe gangsters.

Rock and Metal isn't nearly as popular, probably because they never sing about how they want to kill random people and how much money they make. Literally everything proves that you are wrong.

Never go full retard. :feelskek:

Muh puas

Hiphop is by far the most popular music genre and it's full of thuggish wannabe gangsters.

Rock and Metal isn't nearly as popular, probably because they never sing about how they want to kill random people and how much money they make. Literally everything proves that you are wrong.

Never go full retard. :feelskek:
???????????????????????????????????

What are you even trying to say

Hip hop is full of tyrones, metal is full of chads and rock is full of both, they are all vwey popular genres. I seriously don't understand what you're trying to say

Literally a delirious rambling out of nowhere, random words to try to save your retarded points. Pathetic

???????????????????????????????????

What are you even trying to say

Hip hop is full of tyrones, metal is full of chads and rock is full of both, they are all vwey popular genres. I seriously don't understand what you're trying to say

Literally a delirious rambling out of nowhere, random words to try to save your retarded points. Pathetic
Whatever bro, like I said studies were made about this. I win, you lose. Have a nice day.

Blackpilled again.

These retards are so fucking stupid :feels: They don't even care the slightest about intellectual honesty and anaylisis. I would even love to to be proven wrong with logic and facts. I would be the first one to admit that we're wrong about female nature if someone could PROVE it. But they can't. They're not even trying to. It's all just about shitting on incels. So brave.
Don't expect logic and analysis from mentally ill idiots who think it's okay to cut off your dick and wear women's clothing and wigs.

"Creepy" = ugly or painfully average face, short, balding. End of story. Keep coping, mentally ill faggots.

They keep saying it's not about looks but then making the incel guy in their memes ugly. :waitwhat:

it's all about our personality but the "creep" has acne :feelsPop:
but, yeah, of course, women always choose kind partners, they totally don't go for jerks, that's why domestic violence isn't a thing :feelsohh: