Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Cucktears CONFIRMS that it’s over for currycels

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-

giphy.gif

virtually everyone at this point confirms that its over for currycels

How dare they! No buddhist enlightenment for them! Reincarnate into fleas for 500 years! :lul:

how is it over for currycels when they marry out more than their women?

worst comes to worst, they have a curry looksmatch that will marry them. think about this dynamic for a moment.

worst comes to worst, they have a curry looksmatch that will marry them. think about this dynamic for a moment.
Riceman with his marriage meme as usual.

EVERY
SINGLE
THREAD

That causes India to be consistently overpopulated with mutated genetic shit. Thanks for making me think about that.

That causes India to be consistently overpopulated with mutated genetic shit. Thanks for making me think about that.
Europe's pretty overpopulated as well tbh.

Thankfully the Chadfugees are taking care of that problem :lul:

who cares about that! i'm thinking the ground level essentials.

what those stats mean is that every curry will land a curry female at the very minimum. Currycels are volcels tbh.

ricecels are the only truecels by race. our women abandon us at 70% clip in the west. just fukken LMAO. we are absolute trash.

ricecels are the only truecels by race. our women abandon us at 70% clip in the west. just fukken LMAO. we are absolute trash.
Coping so hard.

Even female bollywood celebrities are marrying whites now. How many Korean or Japanese A-list actresses are married to white guys?

(inb4 you try to cope by giving me a list of Asian-American actresses - I specifically said Korea and Japan you copecel :feelshaha:)

Coping so hard.

Even female bollywood celebrities are marrying whites now. How many Korean or Japanese A-list actresses are married to white guys?

(inb4 you try to cope by giving me a list of Asian-American actresses - I specifically said Korea and Japan you copecel :feelshaha:)

what do celebrities have to do with commoners you copecel.

the fact is Indian Males outmarry more than Indian Females.

This means there's only a surplus of Indian females. Not the other way around.

no celebrities marry out? OH LOOK AT WHAT'S HAPPENING ON THE GROUND LEVEL

94417c056c0c88fba5d7d3be2d5cbf41.jpg

RICE FEMALES ARE RUNNING! NOT WALKING! RUNNING AWAY FROM RICECELS!

this is including immigrants. just fukken LMAO. Forget about it if it's American born. Truecels are ricecels. Ricecels are truecels.

Last edited:
even if its a bollywood curry they'd still say no just because of his race? thats racism lol. they think we're racist because we say currycel? more like racially insensitive. i get called mayocel and literally don't care at all. we just aren't politically correct. id be down to date a curry girl.

Even virtue signaling cucks and whores can't stop admiting its over for curries

what do celebrities have to do with commoners you copecel.

the fact is Indian Males outmarry more than Indian Females.

This means there's only a surplus of Indian females. Not the other way around.

no celebrities marry out? OH LOOK AT WHAT'S HAPPENING ON THE GROUND LEVEL

94417c056c0c88fba5d7d3be2d5cbf41.jpg

RICE FEMALES ARE RUNNING! NOT WALKING! RUNNING AWAY FROM RICECELS!

this is including immigrants. just fukken LMAO. Forget about it if it's American born. Truecels are ricecels. Ricecels are truecels.
Riceman is legit. Don’t argue with him tbh.

Ricecel = O V E R

Calling us racist, but those whores would never give us ethniccels a second look

Calling us racist, but those whores would never give us ethniccels a second look
Malcom X in the streets
George Lincoln Rockwell in the sheets

women are some of the most racist ppl i meet and yet cucks and normies give em a pass and say "just a preference teehee". makes my blood boil. liberal women are the worst. Bet their entire friendcircle is just other leftist whites