Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious CuckTears, Cloudflare, and Censorship: Internet infrastructure providers and free expression (IT won't touch this, of course)

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hla4jt/so_about_domains_and_incel_sites/

In 2017, Cloudflare ceased to provide services to the Daily Stormer. In his blog post, Cloudflare CEO Matthew Prince admitted that his action was "dangerous", and later conceded that he simply "woke up in a bad mood and decided to boot them off the internet". His reasoning was simple: internet infrastructure companies are and should remain content-neutral.
"Law enforcement, legislators, and courts have the political legitimacy and predictability to make decisions on what content should be restricted. Companies should not."

I know what the cucks :soy: are going to scream: "Private companies have the right to choose who they want to do business with!" Yes, they do. The question at hand isn't whether they can, but whether they should. As the internet constitutes an increasingly significant component of political and social behaviour, when infrastructure providers (as opposed to social media platforms) start to police content, a small group of companies usurp the judiciary's role in defining the boundaries of free expression.

Should an American technology firm with an eye on the Chinese market cease to provide services for American human rights activists?

Should a Dutch technology firm, providing its services to LGBT rights activists in the Middle East, comply with a request for information by an oppressive Middle Eastern government, knowing that compliance could lead to the deaths of those activists?

Should a technology firm whose biggest client is a large multinational corporation, cease to provide services for small businesses who are competing against the corporation?

As you can see, for private companies to choose who they want on and off the internet would set potentially unwanted precedents; opening a can of worms that Cloudflare has tried to keep closed. Cloudflare is a principled company which not only supports Black Lives Matter but must also balance its support with its other values. Decades of litigation through the Civil Rights Movement have made eminently clear that free expression (see Garner v. Louisiana) and free association (see NAACP v. Patterson) are crucial elements of open societies which must be upheld through due process. Should (not can) the snap decision of a Silicon Valley executive supplant a fair legal procedure? Would such a decision respect the spirit of due process?

So I invite my soy-guzzling peers on Reddit to consider Cloudflare's position with some additional nuance. If I have managed to convince even one person that the regulation of political behaviour is the domain of the public sector and not the private sector, then I won't have wasted the last half hour of my life writing this.

Last edited:
Y'all care too much about a bunch of incels in denial on that website. :y'all:

this shut the thread down instantly, OP's effortpost got brutally BTFO ngl
NGL, it's because he's anti-China and I am pro-China. 

this shut the thread down instantly, OP's effortpost got brutally BTFO ngl

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: brutal

Also I think the Eurocels are asleep and the burger"cels" are too busy slaying Stacies after July 4th parties, I feel like nobody's online. The absolute state of .co in 2020 :feelsrope:
NGL, it's because he's anti-China and I am pro-China. 
We should nuke the niggerfaggots in Beijing

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: brutal

Also I think the Eurocels are asleep and the burger"cels" are too busy slaying Stacies after July 4th parties, I feel like nobody's online. The absolute state of .co in 2020 :feelsrope:
tfw im a burgercel and im not slaying :feelsrope:

They're so fucking mad they can't control every aspect of our speech

tfw im a burgercel and im not slaying :feelsrope:

If you're a burgercel who's online now, that's how you know you're a truecel, when everyone else is drinking crappy beer, stuffing 20 hot dogs into their face, and waving tiny little flags that are made in China

If you're a burgercel who's online now, that's how you know you're a truecel, when everyone else is drinking crappy beer, stuffing 20 hot dogs into their face, and waving tiny little flags that are made in China
sounds kino ngl. I went to the county fair on the 4th of July a few times. the aesthetic is like, you wait two hours in line to get on a rollercoaster, then wait in line again to get a burger/fries/lemonade combo, then play some games where you shoot bottles and shit and that's always cool. then you can go on a ferris wheel if you feel like it and then watch some fireworks

have never gone to an actual party where everyone is drinking and having sex though jfl

these people want to remove free speech in any way that doesnt benefit them

They're so fucking mad they can't control every aspect of our speech

Was gaming earlier but now back here. Eating beer and hot dogs seems like a good time though.

sounds kino ngl. I went to the county fair on the 4th of July a few times. the aesthetic is like, you wait two hours in line to get on a rollercoaster, then wait in line again to get a burger/fries/lemonade combo, then play some games where you shoot bottles and shit and that's always cool. then you can go on a ferris wheel if you feel like it and then watch some fireworks

Lemonade and burgers with fries is a flat combo tbh, soda or beer makes it more worth it with the taste contrast.

Lemonade and burgers with fries is a flat combo tbh, soda or beer makes it more worth it with the taste contrast.
lemonade is part of the aesthetic bro

tbh I think the ideal match for lemonade is grilled cheese. idk though all the food at the 4th of july fairs just hits different. like you will never find anything like that at McDonald's or whatever. maybe because it's locally sourced or something idk

tbh though I think the ideal match for lemonade is grilled cheese. idk though all the food at the 4th of july fairs just hits different. like you will never find anything like that at McDonald's or whatever. maybe because it's locally sourced or something idk

No aesthetics for your meal.

But seriously when it comes to meals it's actually what's on the inside (flavors, spices, texture) that matters much more than the outside appearance (unlike other things in life). Chicken pot pie looks like a mess for example but is still pretty filling and actually has some taste.

Locally sourced lemonade made with pure cane sugar is the closest thing I can think of to what you are talking about with at 4th of july fairs, but even then you can find alcoholic drinks with that taste provided you are old enough to drink alcohol.
I stick with my opinion that soda or alcohol goes better with food like burgers, but that's just me.

tbh I think the ideal match for lemonade is grilled cheese. idk though all the food at the 4th of july fairs just hits different. like you will never find anything like that at McDonald's or whatever. maybe because it's locally sourced or something idk

Locally sourced produce makes a huge difference compared to the factory-farmed slime you get from McD.

Good food is such an awesome cope.

But seriously when it comes to meals it's actually what's on the inside (flavors, spices, texture) that matters much more than the outside appearance (unlike other things in life). Chicken pot pie looks like a mess for example but is still pretty filling and actually has some taste.

Locally sourced lemonade made with pure cane sugar is the closest thing I can think of to what you are talking about with at 4th of july fairs, but even then you can find alcoholic drinks with that taste provided you are old enough to drink alcohol.
I stick with my opinion that soda or alcohol goes better with food like burgers, but that's just me.
am not a big fan of soda. just don't enjoy the taste tbh. and I'm too young to drink alcohol so yeah. 99% of what I drink is water or milk but lemonade/pink lemonade is always my first choice when drinking something other than that. also milkshakes are high tier albeit very unhealthy. like the guy who invented milkshakes had to be high IQ ngl. I miss those peach milkshakes at chick fil a

Locally sourced produce makes a huge difference compared to the factory-farmed slime you get from McD.

Good food is such an awesome cope.

That it is. One of the few activities that is actually still enjoyable doing alone if the food is good.

am not a big fan of soda. just don't enjoy the taste tbh. and I'm too young to drink alcohol so yeah. 99% of what I drink is water or milk but lemonade/pink lemonade is always my first choice when drinking something other than that. also milkshakes are high tier albeit very unhealthy. like the guy who invented milkshakes had to be high IQ ngl. I miss those peach milkshakes at chick fil a

Never had a peach milkshake at chick fil a but I'll take your word for it.

Burger King actually has pretty good milkshakes and it goes well with their whoppers. I've heard Burger King being memed as an incel chain before on the old r/incels and r/braincels.

Might make a food thread soon on whoppers.

Not sure why mukbang videos of eating things in the car have become really popular, but it is also one of the closest ways to see the kind of food you are going to order before ordering it. The food is touched up and airbrushed in ads and on the menus.

Last edited:

Presentation and plating still matters with food, IMO, especially at sit-down restaurants.

Add a splash of gin to your lemonade, you'll feel better. Or add Bailey's or bourbon to your milkshake.

Drinking milk is a Chad trait. :chad:
That it is. One of the few activities that is actually still enjoyable doing alone if the food is good.

Some normies think it's weird for me to dine alone, but fuck em, I do whatever the fuck I want, it's not as if restaurants are going to say no to my money anyway.

Last edited:
Presentation and plating still matters with food, IMO, especially at sit-down restaurants.

Was mostly kidding with the "no aesthetics for your meal" remark.
You are right about presentation and plating still mattering with food especially at sit-down restaurants, but sometimes it is less important like with naturally spicy or sugary meals.

Some normies think it's weird for me to dine alone, but fuck em, I do whatever the fuck I want, it's not as if restaurants are going to say no to my money anyway.

Didn't even realize that dining alone was considered weird by normies until recently. Don't do it anymore for that reason because it can increase your chances of being targeted by normies for ridicule or them looking weirdly at you out of the corner of their eye (god forbid if you even happen to glance upon them once though).

Normies look for anything non-social to scrutinize outcast males over. The like to pepper it in their conversation to seem observant and to look down on others. Women do this as much as men do, but it's annoying all the same.

Didn't even realize that dining alone was considered weird by normies until recently. Don't do it anymore for that reason because it can increase your chances of being targeted by normies for ridicule or them looking weirdly at you out of the corner of their eye (god forbid if you even happen to glance upon them once though).

Normies look for anything non-social to scrutinize outcast males over. The like to pepper it in their conversation to seem observant and to look down on others. Women do this as much as men do, but it's annoying all the same.

No, I'll do whatever I want. I will visit a Michelin-starred restaurant and enjoy a tasting menu by myself if that's what I want to do. In between courses I will pull out my tablet and browse this forum or catch up with my coursework if that is what I want to do.

The staff don't care. From what I can tell, fine dining establishments like having me as a customer. One subhuman sitting quietly by himself is lower-maintenance than a trashy PUAcoper who argues with the sommelier in order to sound "worldly" and impress his date. :feelskek: Or a gaggle of loud Instagramming foids who take 50 pictures of each dish (with flash on in a dimly lit restaurant). Or a group of 12 normies celebrating a special occasion (because, statistically, special occasion customers have higher expectations but spend less per person compared to regulars).

No, I'll do whatever I want. I will visit a Michelin-starred restaurant and enjoy a tasting menu by myself if that's what I want to do. In between courses I will pull out my tablet and browse this forum or catch up with my coursework if that is what I want to do.

The staff don't care. From what I can tell, fine dining establishments like having me as a customer. One subhuman sitting quietly by himself is lower-maintenance than a trashy PUAcoper who argues with the sommelier in order to sound "worldly" and impress his date. :feelskek: Or a gaggle of loud Instagramming foids who take 50 pictures of each dish (with flash on in a dimly lit restaurant). Or a group of 12 normies celebrating a special occasion (because, statistically, special occasion customers have higher expectations but spend less per person compared to regulars).

I meant to say "I don't do it anymore" when I said "Don't do it anymore", you can carry on doing as you wish.

And yeah there are always PUAcopers with their "dates" everywhere these days, it's annoying.

same. Its over for us ngl

If you are a burgercel why do you use 176cm description of height underneath your username rather than a value in terms of feet and inches?

If you are a burgercel why do you use 176cm description of height underneath your username rather than a value in terms of feet and inches?
Just because I'm american doesnt mean I have to use the retarded Imperial System if I dont want to.

Metric mogs all day long.

Just because I'm american doesnt mean I have to use the retarded Imperial System if I dont want to.

Metric mogs all day long.

Fair enough, but I thought most people still use the Imperial System for things like height, flight altitude and weight (if in the UK) even if they use the metric system elsewhere in their lives.

dining alone is nice tbh. I used to get off my bus a couple stops early to get a sandwich/drink from this one gas station after school, and they had a table you could sit down at. the vibes in that place were like:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL_pBJN_O3M

me and my hapacel friend usually go out to eat together like once a week, though we haven't been doing it lately because of corona. it's fun to just shoot the shit with your friend over a nice meal from Chipotle or whatever. it's a lot cheaper and safer than therapy too ngl

Fair enough, but I thought most people still use the Imperial System for things like height, flight altitude and weight (if in the UK) even if they use the metric system elsewhere in their lives.
Sometimes I still use imperial because I still haven't 100% beaten the ameritard Imperial brainwashing.

Also My weight plates for my homegym are in LBS lol

Sometimes I still use imperial because I still haven't 100% beaten the ameritard Imperial brainwashing.

For foids 180cm is the equivalent of 6' or so I've heard. They find a way to discriminate and filter men regardless, systems of measurement are cope in that way.

dining alone is nice tbh. I used to get off my bus a couple stops early to get a sandwich/drink from this one gas station after school, and they had a table you could sit down at. the vibes in that place were like:

me and my hapacel friend usually go out to eat together like once a week, though we haven't been doing it lately because of corona. it's fun to just shoot the shit with your friend over a nice meal from Chipotle or whatever. it's a lot cheaper and safer than therapy too ngl

mogs me at having friends to eat with :feelsbadman:

Anyway @PPEcel not unexpected that CuckTear(s) is going for the nazi/hitler angle when trying to criticize and takedown incel sites again. They stay being obsessed with calling everyone they don't like a white supremacist, despite how they have demonstrated they have more disdain and mockery for ethnic Indian and Asian men when posts by them come up about women's "preferences".

For foids 180cm is the equivalent of 6' or so I've heard. They find a way to discriminate and filter men regardless, systems of measurement are cope in that way.

mogs me at having friends to eat with :feelsbadman:

180cm is 5'11, kek

I've actually met a couple other forum users at nice restaurants.

I use imperial for height and weight but metric for everything else. I grew up in a few different countries and am reasonably good at mental math so I can convert between both systems easily.
I meant to say "I don't do it anymore" when I said "Don't do it anymore", you can carry on doing as you wish.

And yeah there are always PUAcopers with their "dates" everywhere these days, it's annoying.

Oh man, those people are fucking unbearable. They're simps who think of themselves as "artists" even though femoids have the leverage. The redpill is a massive joke.

Sounds awesome man

Last edited:
Corporations will always go where there is profit.
Basedcola

Spot the incels: https://table-for-1.tumblr.com/

Imagine becoming a dissident because you cannot have intimate relationships. Having your speech rights taken away because you are unattractive to women. :feelsclown:

How did Daily Stormer solve its DDOS problem anyway? Did webmaster weev build his own DDOS protection?

Last edited:
yet they're apparently okay with hosting incels, who don't just have a bunch of racists, but also want to bastardize the current BLM protest for their own ends, thus essentially speaking over black people.

Saying that black ugly males are people too is bastardizing the blm movement now, literally tyrone lives matter jfl

BTW if an incels.co post(maxx)er goes on a rampage and authorities unearth his internet history (or just simply find a manifesto/announcement posted here with his account), this site will lose it's Cloudflare protection, will be wiped off the internet and join PUAhate in the cyber netherworld.

A copy of .co will continue to exist as a database on the servers of FBI/NSA/CIA to train ever more sophisticated NLP algorithms spotting incels on social media. So we will never really disappear.

BTW if an incels.co post(maxx)er goes on a rampage and authorities unearth his internet history (or just simply find a manifesto/announcement posted here with his account), this site will lose it's Cloudflare protection, will be wiped off the internet and join PUAhate in the cyber netherworld.

A copy of .co will continue to exist as a database on the servers of FBI/NSA/CIA to train ever more sophisticated NLP algorithms spotting incels on social media. So we will never really disappear.

Until then, law enforcement won't give a shit.

CIA has no domestic law enforcement focus so I'd doubt they care. It'd be the FBI's domain.