Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cucktears cheer on anti-incel shrek commenters on youtube

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
The personality myth is the new wage gap myth.

Screen Shot 2018 10 07 at 123327 AM

They say those things and have "bad personalities" after decades of being treated unfairly, not because they were like that from the beginning. When will these stupid cucks learn?

Screen Shot 2018 10 07 at 122822 AM
Screen Shot 2018 10 07 at 122424 AM

Normies fail to understand and I see them bashing us all the time as if we have always been spiteful and angry since the moment when we were born. Truth is, we HAVE tried everything. We HAVE tried to be polite to foid. We HAVE invested time into bettering ourselves. And it doesn't work, so that's why we are bitter. How fucking hard is it for them to understand?

Also kinda unrelated, but reading Reddit comments pisses me off so much because they are so predictable. I don't think I have ever lurked in a popular thread without the following formula taking place:

Post: Some smartass agreeing/adding to OP. (ie: Let's be real, Shrek was a Chad.)
First Reply: Makes a joke out of that post. (ie: IT'S OVER FOR FARQUAADCELS)
All additional replies: Either makes an additional joke out of the joke reply, or agrees with them. (ie: He'll never get laid just because of a few metres of bone in his legs weren't there [lolwtf?] / Also the haircut wasn't doing him any favours [Wow never heard that one before so original haha])

JFL at Reddit honestly.

Truth is, we HAVE tried everything. We HAVE tried to be polite to foid. We HAVE invested time into bettering ourselves. And it doesn't work, so that's why we are bitter. How fucking hard is it for them to understand?
I have literally spent years listening to pua and self improvement videos and kept getting horribly rejected. Then I got into mgtow before I ended up here. It's not like everything was fine before we started lashing out.
Post: Some smartass agreeing/adding to OP. (ie: Let's be real, Shrek was a Chad.)
First Reply: Makes a joke out of that post. (ie: IT'S OVER FOR FARQUAADCELS)
All additional replies: Either makes an additional joke out of the joke reply, or agrees with them. (ie: He'll never get laid just because of a few metres of bone in his legs weren't there [lolwtf?] / Also the haircut wasn't doing him any favours [Wow never heard that one before so original haha])

JFL at Reddit honestly.
Those are the people I wonder why haven't roped yet.

them being all anal about our "bad personalities" remind me of how the Haitian blacks killed almost all the whites in the island after their slave rebellion.

Also why is this offtopic?

Christ, I hate it when they say things like, 'women are people too! women are humans like you are!" as if the fact they are bloody human means its impossible for them to have any difference from men.

Reddit is the epitome of cuckoldry

im glad I stopped visiting cucktears cause shit is so frustrating to read

Christ, I hate it when they say things like, 'women are people too! women are humans like you are!" as if the fact they are bloody human means its impossible for them to have any difference from men.
When they say "humans" they actually mean gods. If foids were treated like human sub6 men they'd go extinct in a day.
Also why is this offtopic?
My bad, next time if I do a cucktears thread I'll put it on Inceldom discussion.