Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucktears better get off my dick

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
They come here, take screenshots and go post it on their stupid subreddit. As if we are mad for absolutely no reason. No reason at all. All these statistics, researches, dating experiments and personal anecdotes are meaningless and that matter is our rants and venting. I try so hard to get a gf, just someone to hold hands with and say sweet things but I am denied that on the basis of my face. I see girls everywhere with boyfriends and all the boys are single and act like bluepilled cucks. I can literally smell the backpill off of foids and their actions. It is disgusting seeing this before my eyes. I dont see the point in living in this fucked up state.

The blackpill is universal. Cucktears purposely wear blindfolds to not see it. They're ignorant faggots

They are not alive, they are NPC's.

ro86lucv,itrfucd1zCGG Thta irght there is what IT is saying they said that ooooh yeah take it in soak in itttttttttt oohohohohohh yess !!!!!!!!!!!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Peruvian gamma would rope if he didn't have us. You want his blood on your hands?

Peruvian gamma would rope if he didn't have us. You want his blood on your hands?
The guy spends so much time with us i bet he doesnt have a gf yet tells us hurr durr it is all personality fuck off with your stupid shit

They are failed normies. If their lives revolve around discussing us, what does that say about them? If we stop posting they will have no purpose in life and rope.

They are low IQ mentally retarded fucktard white knight cucks who worship females. The same ones who actively reject them while fucking chads.

Also disgusting filthy feminazis, ugly foids, and landwhales most likey. Absolute scum.

Major [Cope] , we would only start to see this kind of tech utilized in like 100 years or so, by then we would've mastered genetic engineering

They are low IQ mentally retarded fucktard white knight cucks who worship females. The same ones who actively reject them while fucking chads.

Also disgusting filthy feminazis, ugly foids, and landwhales most likey. Absolute scum.