Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucktears being cucktears

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

Look at comments they're talking about shutting us down :feelskek:

jfl i knew that thread would've made it on there, they're so predictable

"
Those posts stay up and don't get deleted. Also this one isn't from reddit but from incels.is, which formerly was incels.me Such sick stuff is pretty mainstream there and no one over there has an interest in deleting it.

Basically, these guys load their forums onto servers of providers which don't give a shit what they're hosting in countries that don't give a shit what can be found online under their domain."

I had a feeling :feelskek:

they act like incels are the reason for abusive relationships.

Mods should make this site private tbh. I dont care what cucktears see but considering the edgy stuff posted here your only helping to get this site shut down. If this site goes down that sucks.
You newcel so you probably don't know. They shut down previous site it was incels.me

Ya i know they did which is why i stated it will get shut down. Honestly mods should make the site private tbh
No it's better

Nah because its gonna get shut down again. Im not sure what domain this site is even running on lol
Don't worry admin know what he's doing

It’s my dream to be featured

cuckqueers never actually acknowledges the well-thought out and wise blackpill posts on this forum, only the bait. Its a shame. Selective perception at it’s finest.

I'm convinced IT actually run by a pack of sheep considering how predictable they are. I haven't been on here as long as some others have but I can basically tell which threads will be featured on IT.

"The worst of the worst people bonding and acting together. Pretty sad."

He just described IT JFL.

You should be asking yourself that IT cuck, all of IT should ask itself that for attacking incels.

"Echo chamber"

IT is the biggest cuck echo chamber on the internet.

Bro, me and you together could fight all of cucktears and win, I guarantee it. Absolutely murder them all, without any weapons too.

Most of them are foids, trannies and low T cucks.

If this site was to shut down so will the incel tears subdeddit.

Its actually so so fucking easy to be on there.

Just make some based posts and you will be there 24/7.

Bro, me and you together could fight all of cucktears and win, I guarantee it. Absolutely murder them all, without any weapons too.

yes bro i would pay to fight them beat shit out of them with my bare hands

I gladly want to assist on this one.

Fuck what cucktears and their population of faggot trannies and bull prepping soyboys think.I agree with your post,women should be abused and beat up constantly to remind them of their place as human cattle breeding machines.

people here are obsessed with cucktears just like they're obsessed with us jfl

they are so easy to bait that it is ridiculous

id vote to have the forum private tbh but i can see why it wont be from a business/traffic standpoint, plus its funny from time to time. though fuck giving those cucks attention and material so they can gather good cuck internet points. Privatize incels.is 2020

"The worst of the worst people bonding and acting together. Pretty sad."

He just described IT JFL.

You should be asking yourself that IT cuck, all of IT should ask itself that for attacking incels.

"Echo chamber"

IT is the biggest cuck echo chamber on the internet.

lmao look at this. fucking cucks being cucks

Getting featured on cucktears should get you a medal tbh.

FUCK OFF IT, leave us alone.