Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucktears are so fucking pathetic

Septembercel

Septembercel

Ugly male
★★★★
Do these soyboy twinks have nothing better to do then to hate us for no fucking reason?
I cant read a single post in there without getting brain cancer.
They think we are "cringy" and akward yet their subreddit is the cringiest fucking place on the internet.
They are so fucking low iq they cant even tell the difference from satire posts and serious posts.
Fuck cucktears and their cucked advice, They know nothing about us!

I facepalm whenever i read a post from a foid who says she browse incel forums for the cringe. We are the most honest people in the world.

I facepalm whenever i read a post from a foid who says she browse incel forums for the cringe. We are the most honest people in the world.

I cant belive they think we are all neckbeards with fedoras, they just judge us without even knowing our story. They are literally just proving the blackpill over and over again

They are so fucking low iq they cant even tell the difference from satire posts and serious posts.

Once on /r/incels I told one guy to cut the balls off from his chad room mate. Cucktears started to discuss themselves how to send this post to FBI.

Their mental state can only be described with this pic:

Blank+_ff70da767e955995276eaf7797bdfcd8.jpg

I was scrolling through cucktears a few months back and noticed a reoccurring pattern. They don't actually address our arguments with counter arguments, rather they state the conclusions of our a lot of the times quite sophisticated arguments in an outrageous manner in order to make us all appear like idiots to normies. It's just tiresome and weak

Once on /r/incels I told one guy to cut the balls off from his chad room mate. Cucktears started to discuss themselves how to send this post to FBI.

Their mental state can only be described with this pic:

Blank+_ff70da767e955995276eaf7797bdfcd8.jpg

:lul::lul::lul:
I was scrolling through cucktears a few months back and noticed a reoccurring pattern. They don't actually address our arguments with counter arguments, rather they state the conclusions of our a lot of the times quite sophisticated arguments in an outrageous manner in order to make us all appear like idiots to normies. It's just tiresome and weak

They are basically just farming karma by ridiculing us.
In reality the one thing their doing is making a fool out of themselves.