Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucktears are so close minded

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
They think the whole comunity is based in the USA, and we are all under USA jurisdiction lol.

6Es91g3.gif

<me when they talk about reporting us to the FBI or local state police

I cant tell if the average cucktear user are fat neckbeards or skinny soyboys

They think the whole comunity is based in the USA, and we are all under USA jurisdiction lol.

6Es91g3.gif

<me when they talk about reporting us to the FBI or local state police
lol true. I am in curryland, FBI can suck my cock

I am in curryland, FBI can suck my cock
I wish I can say the same. But good thing I limit my speech on here so I won't get in trouble.

Most cuckqueers think that we're all American, White bois, that are with the alt-right, believe in white supremacy, hate the gays, and want to kill the jews.
It's easier to hate your enemy if you paint such a hateful image of them, regardless of how accurate said image is.

This is one of the especially dumb posts, but if a guy rejects a dumb piece of shit sociopath it's good if a femoid disrespects him according to them... JFL

It’s the mind of being blue pulled I got 2 accounts banned from there by saying watching 2D loli hentai does not make me a pedo

Are the FBI monitoring us? I fucking hope so. The idea the FBI are pissing away resources (normie taxpayer resources) looking up the posts of a bunch of virgins is fucking hilarious.

As if everyone here isn't a massively high inhib pussy who wouldn't even dare break littering laws.

This is one of the especially dumb posts, but if a guy rejects a dumb piece of shit sociopath it's good if a femoid disrespects him according to them... JFL

How will disrespecting a chick who has ALREADY rejected you hurt your chances. The IQ of inceltears members must be negative.

Most cuckqueers think that we're all American, White bois, that are with the alt-right, believe in white supremacy, hate the gays, and want to kill the jews.
It's easier to hate your enemy if you paint such a hateful image of them, regardless of how accurate said image is.
Screen Shot 2018 04 20 at 52623 AM

How will disrespecting a chick who has ALREADY rejected you hurt your chances. The IQ of inceltears members must be negative.

Because they have a vague notion that we are negative minded sexists when around femoids and so they don't want us... JFL, and even if this was the case we couldn't be this way unless femoids already shat on us because of things we can't control

This Nice Guy (tm) meme is their own creation. It followed the fact that foids when asked would always tell you they like a man for his personality (but it always turns out to be a hot guy too) so ugly men took this literally and kept their hopes high and tried to be as nice as possible (often to pushover extremes) but kept noticing that Stacy would rather date his very bully and laugh at the incel. Then they will lecture the incel on how niceness does not entitle anybody to sex. No man in 2k18 should still act nice or confront foids on the bad boy vs nice guy syndrome anymore as they will always get lectured on non-entitlement. The blue pilled incel has to swallow the black pill and when Stacy says she likes personality she lies and means HOT nice guy because he is HOT and not because he is nice but can't admit it for fear of being labelled shallow. Let this meme die and only use incel terminology.

They're really just awful people.

Obviously she's shallow for treating him like he doesn't exist, so good on him for insulting her.

Dirty Harry is on a plane heading towards India to arrest all the curries on this site for misogyny, it's fucking over for us.