Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Cucktears are into racism

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Just take a look at the comments on this one

They call Arab countries shit holes.
If I said that in my country, I'd get charged for hate speech

What a bunch of racist biggots

I'm from there. A burger calling any other country a shithole should be given a reality check.
Chartoftheday 3848 the us murder rate compared to other countries n

Compare the homicide rate of Saudi Arabia with that of the US. Which one of them is the shithole? Burgers genuinely believe that if your country doesn't allow homosexuals to sodomize each other in public, or women to kill their unborn children, then you're a savage who should be nuked.

I'm from there. A burger calling any other country a shithole should be given a reality check.
View attachment 167515

Compare the homicide rate of Saudi Arabia with that of the US. Which one of them is the shithole? Burgers genuinely believe that if your country doesn't allow homosexuals to sodomize each other in public, or women to kill their unborn children, then you're a savage who should be nuked.
Legit. Lots of these burger subhumans also cherrypick shit from religions. Never looking at the whole. JFL at em

They're not wrong.