Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Cucktears are being sexist when they promote the idea of confidence

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
I really want one of those soy anthropods to try and disprove my point, but we all know they wont touch this.
Men are always being told "just be confident" so they can be successful with females. This idea of confidence is pressed so heavily on men and it is a complete non factor when it comes to females.
Nobody tells females to be confident. I've seen guys date girls that are outgoing, and girls that are shy. Even I myself have had crushes on girls that where outgoing and others that where less confident. Confidence is never pushed on females.
But as men we are told to be completely confident even if we are in shit positions.
This shows how cucktears are actually sexist. They say they are against toxic masculinity and gender roles, but then they go telling men that we need to be confident, a steriypical masculine trait.
Why is it not okay if I'm a shy introverted guy that isnt confident in myself? Somehow that's supposed to be negatively affecting my dating life but it doesnt seem to be an issue for females at all.

There is no point in talking about or to IT.
No alternative but a gun

IT can suck my incel personality

Because men chase women, silly inkwell

I really want one of those soy anthropods to try and disprove my point, but we all know they wont touch this.
Men are always being told "just be confident" so they can be successful with females. This idea of confidence is pressed so heavily on men and it is a complete non factor when it comes to females.
Nobody tells females to be confident. I've seen guys date girls that are outgoing, and girls that are shy. Even I myself have had crushes on girls that where outgoing and others that where less confident. Confidence is never pushed on females.
But as men we are told to be completely confident even if we are in shit positions.
This shows how cucktears are actually sexist. They say they are against toxic masculinity and gender roles, but then they go telling men that we need to be confident, a steriypical masculine trait.
Why is it not okay if I'm a shy introverted guy that isnt confident in myself? Somehow that's supposed to be negatively affecting my dating life but it doesnt seem to be an issue for females at all.

For all their virtue signalling they know shyness is a death sentence in men and so is introversion. Gotta be confident bro listen to inceltears teehee

Neither affect female SMV

It's always nice to see ostensibly liberal individuals uphold gendered norms.

It seems those soys are starting to realize their lame rhetoric doesn't even work for them cause I've been reading many comments that say "life isn't fair, if women don't want you just deal with it dude"

who cares about soytears when the rope is around the corner

Its are so cucked

Those trannies and faggots are beyond pathetic

Cucktears - the joke of reddit

It seems those soys are starting to realize their lame rhetoric doesn't even work for them cause I've been reading many comments that say "life isn't fair, if women don't want you just deal with it dude"
Imagine saying that after a foid get's raped: "life isn't fair, if men fucked you, you just deal with it girl"

Your waifubot will love you regardless of your "personality".