Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

CuckTear users get off on the suffering of a locally undesired male.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, CuckTear users get off on the suffering of a locally undesired male.

FD81B6EB 352B 4D33 9C95 E664A53786E5
98CE846C A570 43A0 9D16 6F3EF9F31F3C
1876BEE3 39A3 475E B404 27DAD41CE520

Was there even anything harmless about the post the .is user made? This is a rhetorical question really.

IT : I will rape and kill you, I'm actually finding your adresses at the moment and I'm coming ((in minecraft))
Hide bitches. It's not too long before we do some deEp reseaRch on you.
:dab::dab::dab:

Imagine making fun of someone that litterally just lost the genetic lottery.
Imagine the IQ of these "people".

The funny thing is that they’re all incels in denial. I guess that’s a consolation.:feelsUgh:

Most of those people are particularly evil. Many have admitted to be satanists or at least sympathizers in a recent thread. Many are homosexuals, trannies, etc. Lots of cluster B women as well, particularly borderlines.

Romans 1​

King James Version​

1 Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God,

2 (Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,)

3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;

4 And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:

5 By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name:

6 Among whom are ye also the called of Jesus Christ:

7 To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

8 First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.

9 For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers;

10 Making request, if by any means now at length I might have a prosperous journey by the will of God to come unto you.

11 For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established;

12 That is, that I may be comforted together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me.

13 Now I would not have you ignorant, brethren, that oftentimes I purposed to come unto you, (but was let hitherto,) that I might have some fruit among you also, even as among other Gentiles.

14 I am debtor both to the Greeks, and to the Barbarians; both to the wise, and to the unwise.

15 So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

They are actually no better than us. Humans are for the most part scummy people

The thing to keep in mind though is that they arent much better than us, I mean they are incels in denial obviously.
No sane person with a fulfilling life feels the need to go out of their way to visit some obscure lama-herding forum on the internet to make fun of virgins all day

They claim us to be the hateful ones yet look at how gleeful they are at the suffering of an innocent man. Truly, IT users and redditors in general are awful scum. :feelsUgh::feelswhat:

I saw this too and wasn't surprised. OP of the original thread wasn't doing anything like inciting violence/sexual assault. Instead they choose to pick on him anyways. Actual psychopaths.

They're all smurf accounts of Robert Garnica

ITcels are lower than cow shit

That's okay i get pleasure when i see faggots, leftists and trannies like them killing themselves too. Like this flaming faggot trannie who burned himself to death, lmao

They're literally retarded.
That's okay i get pleasure when i see faggots, leftists and trannies like them killing themselves too. Like this flaming faggot trannie who burned himself to death, lmao

View attachment 507832

I can just picture scum like this wasting away their days mocking incels, when deep down they know the same society they defend despises them as well, that they have no SMV, and could never make it as a straight male. And then they kill themselves.

Yet, they attack the one group that actually sees things the way they are and consequently wants problems to be addressed. Burn motherfucker burn.

Last edited:
That's okay i get pleasure when i see faggots, leftists and trannies like them killing themselves too.
I have a very hard time watching this stuff.
I need a dataset of videos to help me desensitise myself to bloodshed and violence.

I've been forcing myself to watch open surgery vids on yt and videos released by isis and stuff

Anyone got any ideas where I can find more?

Edit: Total: 25 (Incels: 5, Bluepillers: 20)
Hello IT :feelskek:

Not even worth looking at that hate sub. They don't have anything to do so they hate and act like it's justified. Can't argue with mental illness.