Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cucktear bashing mgtow for complaining about the cucked laws

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
All the stupid whore can say is, "They can walk away if they want, teehee." Then it gets 100+ soycuck and soywhore upvotes. Imagine if femoids had to take care of their own babies, they wouldn't be saying "We'll just walk away" they'll be bitching like the low iq crybaby whores they are. This is why femoids don't deserve the majority of their rights.

Then here's what these stupid faggots have to say.

Screen Shot 2018 10 23 at 51609 PM

>Degenerate cuck

cucktears bashes just about anyone who doesnt accept the cucked status quo in this era, not just incels. it seems that their true motives arent what they claim it is...

cucktears bashes just about anyone who doesnt accept the cucked status quo in this era, not just incels. it seems that their true motives arent what they claim it is...
They're not seeing many more "Go ER" threads, so they have to pick on others for content.

They're not seeing many more "Go ER" threads, so they're starting to pick on others for content.

They get a lot of their share from truecels.org but that's getting too boring for them now. Need more content as you say.

B-B-But we're not a circlejerk :feels::feels::feels::feels:

They get a lot of their share from truecels.org but that's getting too boring for them now. Need more content as you say.

B-B-But we're not a circlejerk :feels::feels::feels::feels:
NPC's are the definition of circlejerk.

I proposed a "slut tax" like they had bachelor taxes back in the day to some lady who works in my company. I just got mumbles and dead stares.

I proposed a "slut tax" like they had bachelor taxes back in the day to some lady who works in my company. I just got mumbles and dead stares.
Dirty whores will never confess they're hypocrites about what they believe.

Cucks, always running towards the censorship button whenever they get attacked

Which country? France right?

Blah blah women can do no wrong blah blah, fuck the other, cucked side of the coin.
They essentially are feminists who try as hard as they can to not be viewed as such.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back