Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuckstar rails against loli waifus of culture

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-

According to this soyboy, lolicon needs to be banned. I bet he supports gay marriage and sodomy too. Honk honk.

Ban roasties

According to me, his life isnt worth living.

I don't think it should be banned, those are just drawings after all, but it's pretty clear that most lolicons are paedophiles as well. I guess that's beside the point though.

"Drawings are bad"

Cuckstar is retarded

its over

I don't think it should be banned, those are just drawings after all, but it's pretty clear that most lolicons are paedophiles as well. I guess that's beside the point though.

Cuestar and DeadwingDork are literally some of the worst, most low IQ channels on YT.

I clicked the link just to dislike the video and didn't give it a single second. I don't bother arguing with people who thinks lolicon is wrong. It's like arguing with a trash can, no amount of logic, reasoning or anything of the sort will change their mind. So don't waste your time, energy and braincells on these retards.

LMFAO. I think I may be responsible for this debate on cucktears. Cucks love to dictate what other people should be doing. Ok, ban lolicon. Men will just go to poor countries to fuck real 3D lolis.

I clicked the link just to dislike the video and didn't give it a single second. I don't bother arguing with people who thinks lolicon is wrong. It's like arguing with a trash can, no amount of logic, reasoning or anything of the sort will change their mind. So don't waste your time, energy and braincells on these retards.
don't dislike videos tbh, it just helps them in the long run since youtube sees it as you interacting with the video

Personally, I'm not into lolicons or whatever, but banning drawings is stupid. Why can't normies just let people enjoy what they want? smh

According to this soyboy, lolicon needs to be banned. I bet he supports gay marriage and sodomy too. Honk honk.

honk honk

tbh I don't like really young lolis, those who look like babys or small children, that's unattractive.

I prefer 12-15 year olds. That's a nice age.

I also like 16-20 year olds though. women past the age of 30 are uninteresting to me.

LOL WHAT A FAGGOT

I saw the video he references where he got his hate comments. Poor lolicon got rejected harshly, sad. It makes sense they guy was pushing on her though 25 years old and a lolicon, just think of how devoid of human contact he is. It makes sense he would push himself on her with a passion. I mean the object of his desire was their and willing to talk to him. Here is the video though. Who cares about this faggots opinion though his retarded bumbling rant about therapy shows how little the faggot actually understands. Possibly he should chop his head off to correct his retardation.

Notice the woman's statements where she describes the guy as fat neckbeard but at the same time says fat guys are ok. Just your normal woman double speak.

Show me on this drawing where the cartoon touched you...

That phaggot YouTuber would rather get fucked in the ass with a big nigger 40 year old cock. A typical fudge packing soy.

i like lolis but im not attracted to real life children...they look completely different

Better pedo than a cuck

@Napoleon de Geso do something please